The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Turned in to a binge. Day 0

Luxor, Ūruz, Red_John and 2 others like this.
  2. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

3. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 70 - Jedi Master

10 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    [​IMG]

I never played Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order but I am sure it is good. Eventually if I get the chance to play later.

@Red_John It would seems so yes :D Got that from you haha. As your fellow Jedi Master needs to venture off to get some knowledge/inspiration too from time to time :)

I guess I will share this because I know fellow Jedi friends are into "vampires" and such. It is a good analogy/example as well.
    And this is how you invite the dark side when you give in to PMO or do certain things that can lead to a relapse...
    1:53

Fight the dark side

Keep Training

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
  5. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

6. IntoTheLight999

IntoTheLight999 Fapstronaut

7. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

9. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

10. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 71 - Jedi Master

[​IMG]

Update again about this.
    Yes sir. I am proving it. I already said it on a past post on here on this thread and my journal I believe. Already in 70+ days on Semen Retention! I did it! I knew it!
    No M/MO/edging either :) Again if I go back to a Semen Retention/NoFap streak then there will be none of that in my book! 20 more days for this streak and that is the original goal to do before I have needed to start on Hard Mode. But I am here now. I think I might do that if I fail here again on Hard Mode. (I.e. Semen Retention/NoFap streak only before doing Hard Mode again later if I fall). I was thinking about a couple more tries on Hard Mode or less.
    Come on, let's go!

Jedi Master fighting
    Fight the dark side

Keep Training
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
    Ūruz, Red_John and Chuck Palahniuk like this.
  11. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

Good job, mate.:emoji_clap: Congratulations. Stay Strong.

Luxor, Ūruz, 19thunder19 and 2 others like this.
  12. IntoTheLight999

13. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

14. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 72 - Jedi Master

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

@Chuck Palahniuk Thank you for the support fellow Jedi friend! Btw I never seen the movie Fight Club yet and I own it too lol. And I heard a spoiler a while back about Brad Pitt's character. I'm not sure if I will like the movie or not but I like Brad Pitt's physique in there. It's body goals for me since I like to train at the gym for that. That's it for that lol.

Morale was a bit low earlier. But looking at my past progress on here up it. It increased it by looking at my previous progress. My own posts were actually motivating me as well. That's right :emoji_slight_smile: I am still fighting as a
    Jedi Master. That's it fellow Jedis.

Fight the dark side

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    Luxor, Red_John, Ūruz and 1 other person like this.
  15. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

Its one of the best, mate. A well crafted movie. Pitt, Norton, Carter all did real good job. But, yeah once you know the plot the movie loses its charm :(
    Good Luck, mate. Stay strong, Train hard, you'll get that physique soon :) .

Luxor, Red_John, Ūruz and 1 other person like this.
  16. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

17. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

18. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Congrats, mate!
    No it doesn't! Don't say that—I will fight you lol! I re-watched it again recently and I enjoyed it just as much as when I watched it the first time. Sure, you will never have the same experience as for the first time, but actually because you know the spoiler now, you get to watch it again through different lens and it is totally different experience, because you see all the clues you missed the first time. The first time I watched it I experienced it from the perspective of the Narrator, but the second time I watched it I experienced it more from the perspective of...
    the perspective of Marla, cause second time you see things that she saw when you didn't, if that makes sense.
    Fight Club stands on it's own with it's writing, even without the twist, the twist is just a cherry on top. I probably will rewatch it the third time at some point, like I have re-watched The Matrix for many years; some movies just have massive re-watch potential even when you know how it will end, cause the writing and acting is just too good!

19. IntoTheLight999

Day 6 complete

Fuck me day 6 and today the urges have come in full flux