The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Thanks, man! Yes, I should me more creative on such days.

2. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 40.

Short-term crisis averted. On one hand I am happy that I didn't shut down blockers, but on the other hand I am sad that I missed the pleasure. I know... I know... It would have been short bluh and guilt that I wasted streak for nothing really. But still, honestly, my body feels sad emotions. I really wanted to pmo yesterday... Would that been worth it? Probably not. It never is. It's fun, but it never fulfills me.

Today I am still sexually tense. My mind wants to wander in dangerous places, but it will be easier than yesterday. I have obligations to do - write summary, prepare for lecture, meet psychologist, meet friend, etc. But it will be dangerous at night. I don't know what will I do. I don't have a plan yet.

:emoji_palm_tree:

Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 40.
    No caffeine (no coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.).
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day.

3. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Day 47 - 3 days to Warrior - lots of things in my life right now are really challenging. one dear dear family member is seriously ill, I've lost almost 20 years of savings over last 3 months, work situation really difficult with an ally of old now turning against me - it doesn't rain but it pours! Thankfully the urges are few and I am committed to not use old coping mechanisms

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 72 - Warrior
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
  5. LZR

LZR Fapstronaut

I wanted to start this reboot again, I had some thoughts about a girl whome I didn't know but I feel bad as I was thinking like that about her, so I wanted to start my jurny again as to make my self understand that even a bad thought for anyone can harm my jurny as I have to be prepared for that too in future I hope u guys understand...I was very inspired by the post#33875 of @Paul S. as it really makes sense. Every time I relapses I was not treating it like I m loosing so much because I had feeling that I will start it again and improve my streak but I wanna make this do or die this time, either I m making it throughout or I will leave this community for ever...and it starts now.

6. LZR

LZR Fapstronaut

7. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

40 days – In the bridge of Khazad Dûm a strong battle is fought against PMO.

8. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Stay strong, bro. Dark days ALWAYS pass.

500, LuckyMan, crazyhorse11 and 7 others like this.
  9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

10. JimRacine

JimRacine Fapstronaut

11. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 334
    Day 10 - without wet dreams..

12. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Clearing out a friend's garage - came across a stash of mags/ comics - the old type that just show naked women - flicked through them quickly - did a scan to see if there was anything more explicit - there wasn't. Put them all away in a box.

So I did not dwell on any photos or pics and have since left. I said I would reset counter if I actively fished, but although
    I did a scan it lead to nothing...

So now not sure whether to reset, as I am afraid doing so will remove and reason to just plunge straight back into the shit online later?

Help! Anyone?

500, LuckyMan, Baki Hanma and 6 others like this.
  13. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friend's!

10 day Free of PMO. Haven't slept well in two nights, need to go to bed a bit earlier today. Urges are limited though.

Stay Strong!

10 days – You spend the night at the old Watchtower of Amon Sûl. PMO forces are lurking in the area.

@kaerhal Sounds like you found yourself a good woman brother, glad that you have this openness with her and that she is supportive.

@LZR Rise again brother!

@Paul S. Is there any way to reconnect with this friend? Sounds like a very organized individual, glad he introduced you to LOTR and by extension you became part of this fellowship. You have a very noble goal ahead and I wish you all the success in achieving it, I know you can brother.

500, LuckyMan, Baki Hanma and 7 others like this.
  14. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 4

15. A Social Construct

A Social Construct Fapstronaut

Day 66. Today was a good day.

500, LuckyMan, LLOYYD and 6 others like this.
  16. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

17. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

@crazyhorse11 similar thing happened to me. But it is for you to decide. I reset once, didn't reset the other. But regardless, know that accidental viewing will put your progress back by a few days, so be wary of ur urges in the coming days.

500, LuckyMan, LLOYYD and 7 others like this.
  18. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

19. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

20. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut