1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RPos

RPos Fapstronaut

Stay strong my friend. One day at a time. You got this, but you must dig deep.

2. doctor29

doctor29 Fapstronaut

I really appreciate that, brother. I'm so tired of dipping my toes back into the same negative cycles and downward spirals I've had in my life for years. It's time to change for good. The best time to plant a seed was many years ago, and the second best time is now. Keep up the good work, brother! Success is definitely not going to come easy or quick.

3. RPos

RPos Fapstronaut

I like your positive attitude, although I would reframe success as not coming easy or quick. It's as easy and quick as we make it. The only obstacle, is ourselves.

IWantToBreakFree123 and doctor29 like this.
  4. OnceMoreIntoTheFray

OnceMoreIntoTheFray Fapstronaut

5. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

6. Day 12 .
    Lethargy : Peak subsided.
    Clarity : gradually coming back.
    Healing : just started.

doctor29, RPos, Phil 3:12-16 and 2 others like this.
  7. HealingMan

HealingMan Fapstronaut

Day 0/30, relapsed yesterday.

YooHoo likes this.
  8. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

@luminescenary Wish we could fix it all for you :( We're in this together, here at NoFap! There is always a way through.

9. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

Day 26.

But insomnia + night urges lead to me edging. And then being grumpy all day. There is a better way to live than this! I'm grateful for the support I'm getting here. I need it. And I'm not giving up.

YooHoo, Gallade_Templar, ctr and 3 others like this.
  10. RPos

RPos Fapstronaut

Don't edge. Ever. It's a trap. It's all the same. And it will lead to relapse.

11. doctor29

doctor29 Fapstronaut

Keep building the life you want, brother! Never give up!

YooHoo, Phil 3:12-16 and RPos like this.
  12. doctor29

doctor29 Fapstronaut

Congrats, bro! Keep it up! Don't let your guard down!

13. doctor29

doctor29 Fapstronaut

That's a huge accomplishment, brother. Giving into PMO with your insomnia and night urges is just going to make things worse. It's a nasty negative cycle that takes away from your life. Don't fall for that trap! Keep striving no matter what! You deserve better in your life.

14. doctor29

doctor29 Fapstronaut

Day 4 of no PMO. I'm feeling great, and I feel like I'm getting stronger and better in my life. I had my first NoFap Drop in Call the other day, and it really helped. I'm trying to go all out in kicking PMO out of my life once and for all. I'm going to try to post on this forum every single day and work on my goals. Sometimes it's so tempting to edge or full out indulge in PMO, but I never did it once in my life without regretting it and feeling the huge negative impacts in my life. I think about my life 5 or 10 years from now if I completely gave up PMO (MO with a partner is fine) or if I continued indulging in PMO. The two lives are not comparable, and there's an enormous difference between the two. I know which life I want to live with the short time I have on this Earth. I'm just getting started. Best wishes, and keep up the good work everyone!

15. doctor29

doctor29 Fapstronaut

Don't be discouraged, brother! You got this! We'll get there step by step. It will all be worth it!

16. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day three of 30

RPos, doctor29 and Overcome Fear like this.
  17. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

21/30. What are 21 days? Nothing.

Hello everyone, looking forward to beating this challenge with you :)