Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Day 3. Good. 3/3. Let's do one week. 3/7
Post orgasmic illness syndrome, basically you feel like shit for days, dont want to socialise and cant think clearly.
Day 2 and dead.
Relapsed. Really dont know how to get pass the first week anymore. Need help
Making it about self forgiveness is a brilliant twist on the idea of 5 regrets. Well done. I will do the same here too.
It is very hard. But I will never lose my goal.
Current Challenge 2/90 (ends Mar 12)
291/323 Good Days (average relapse every 10 days, a huge improvement for me)
Day 105 weight training (M, W, F)
Day 42 reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar
Longest streaks 67 then 51 (4 years later)
Following the brilliant lead of @franco-desiboy, I will re-frame my regrets into self-forgiveness.
I forgive myself for ...
1) being a PMO addict most of my life as I lacked understanding of the consequences of my behaviour and didn't have any better coping mechanism for dealing with emotional pain
2) not letting go of feelings toward my ex-fiance sooner as I lacked the knowledge to grieve and move on properly
3) the pride in my life which also contributed to the estrangement of my brother and I
4) not living up to my potential in life as the feelings inferiority and inadequacy, dictating my life choices, where not my fault. Our home environment growing up was not conducive to having good self-esteem so I also forgive my parents and my brother for their roles in who I was as a child. They too lacked insight and self-healing in themselves to make things better
5) not choosing a career that I had passion for since the one I chose allowed me to be a good provider for my family with a stable income. I push my kids now towards a career they have passion for so to avoid the mistakes of their dad.
6) not pursuing girls I would have wanted to have a relationship with since I was only acting from the level of courage I had at the time
Your brother in this struggle ... ironic how you guys have become the brother missing in my life so thanks for being there.
complete day9 mind is full of sex thoughts any tip for this but i dont pmo
- go for a jog, get busy with some hobby, go out with friends, etc. Just don't stay at home bored with your devices. Definitely don't peak at anything stimulating or you are done for. Hope that helps.
Day 0, daily check-in. This time i'll have the biggest streak of my life without PMO!
Learn from your mistake, if you learn from every mistake (relapse) that you have, you will have better streaks, it's 100% of chance that it will happens.
The 3-days challenge was completed! You win this challenge Mlaj, congratulations! I hope you continue with your streak!
Oh Get some rest Srisurya, rest sometimes is all that we need. Why you do not play rock music? By some reason, rock music makes me relax.
RISE! Learn from your mistake, and move forward, if you really want to have a good NoFap streak you need to adapt yourself to a new lifestyle, because NoFap need it, you need to take cold showers, be more disciplined, hang on the worst moments and, most importantly, take care of yourself, usually addicts don't take of themselves.
Congratulations on completing the 3 days challenge!
Great job, Babansardar!
Don't worry, i believe that you will have a SOOOOO big streak next time, but you also need to believe in you, and you also need to change a little, learn from your mistake.
Day 1 Trying again.
75 days completed
Yesterday I have conpleted day 37/90
To peace of mind