1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. zuma

zuma Fapstronaut

2. Lalapalooza

Lalapalooza Fapstronaut

DAY 07
    A week without PMO, feels great:)

3. Some_random_guy7062017

Some_random_guy7062017 Fapstronaut

4. Rockstar Hunk

Rockstar Hunk Fapstronaut

5. Angeles777

Angeles777 Fapstronaut

Thanks , i really appreciate hope you are doing well.

6. NextChapter

NextChapter Fapstronaut

I failed again...
    I’m restarting
    The real failure is to stop trying...

7. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

8. Cowboy72

Cowboy72 Fapstronaut

Day 97. Been kind of beating myself up as of late. Wife was upset because I was on my tablet at 3 in the morning yesterday. I told her what I was doing and I was actually post on here. But for some reason she felt like I was doing something else. Didn't really speak to me much yesterday. Was better today. Maybe she sees that I was right.

9. whimsical

whimsical Fapstronaut

10. Avi$

Avi$ Fapstronaut

shit !!! relapsed again..

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

16/90, keep er going, one day at a time!

12. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Never give up, keep coming back @Avi$!

13. Albert ayunda

Albert ayunda Fapstronaut

14. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Brother it happens with if not all then at least 98% of the people that they start well and suddenly they slip in happened with me as well twice so I how does it feels but don't worry don't blame yourself for that shit just happened rather just try to forgive ownself because it is quite natural that most of people have failed to do something in their first attempt you're not gonna go at something and win just like that there are lots of back work lots planning determination behind all the people who have successfully eradicated these shitty thing from themselves so now rather make a plan and try to review it everyday don't let your mind forget about your plan because that thing again gonna come back after certain days, you just need to be glued to that plan keep reminding yourself about your goal and aslo the mistakes
    U know failure teaches lot more than succes
    So don't get disappointed that you have failed instead get back up and proceed wisely that same thing happened with me as well three days ago before that the journey was quite smooth but suddenly I got depressed and that happened I also got very much angry frustrated so I know the kind of feeling you are having now u and me not so much away let's do it together.long answar but i hope will be useful at least some extent.best of luck buddy.

15. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

16. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Hey dude try to give your best at least that the last and only thing u have in u r hand rest u don't need to think about and the result will follow and if it is well then u will be happy and if it is not(I hope u r result will be very good) even then u will b happy thinking that u have given u r everything.ultimately it's the knowledge u acquire matters most rather than the results.I hope u get what I tried to say.best best best of luck for your exam.

17. Day 72/90. (my second last exam is today.)

18. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

My longest streak so far was 95 days. Doing these challenges has helped me to observe and know myself a lot better, to be honest about what I am (a life-long sex addict up until now... fuck that!) and to figure out what kind of person I want to be going forward.

19. Gordon5375

Gordon5375 Fapstronaut

Day 6

Going strong today. Mentally preparing for when I’m not going so strong, the time will come. We must be ready.

20. Good luck man. Keep yourself strong you will get brilliant progress