1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

--->90 DAYS NO SUGAR CHALLENGE<---

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Future role model, Apr 2, 2018.

How often do you eat sugary foods?

1. every day

62 vote(s)
    53.4%
  2. 2-5 times a week

32 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. once a week

7 vote(s)
    6.0%
  4. few times a month

5 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. once a month

3 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. almost never

7 vote(s)
    6.0%
  1. mice_breaker

mice_breaker Fapstronaut

Today I had a variety of vegetables plus egg, tempeh, yoghurt, banana, sunflower seeds and spices.
    This totally rocks!
    Also a lot of coffee.

It doesn't really belong here, but anyway, I want, I need to quit distraction that mainly come from youtube or listening to/searching for music. Oh, and podcasts and News.
    Until further notice I'll add all that to the list. Fasting from all that activities! I just need to remind me constantly. Also that I don't want to waste my time with social media. Only the most important, to-the-point communication for now.

Dovahkin101 and ILL-MAKE-IT like this.
  2. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 0 again

Try again tomorrow

mice_breaker likes this.
  3. mice_breaker

mice_breaker Fapstronaut

Yesterday evening I collapsed. Too much work or too much procrastination made me think I would need caffein and sugar. Or maybe it was some kind of security that this ritual gave me.
    It was actually similar to a pmo session: I had something else in mind than what actually happened.

The sweets are empty again. I don't think I'll reset bc of it. This is part of the progress.
    Actually I'm in fact relieved that it was in rather in a uncommon crisis when I used sweets, than just out of common urges. I think I can become sugar free. I'll make it :)

Dovahkin101 likes this.
  4. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 0
    I'll get a streak going here at some point.

mice_breaker likes this.
  5. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Yeah, when I get really stressed out and anxious I feel the pull to go to sugar, or something with a lot of carbs. At the end of it all, whether it's controlling our pmo or sugar addiction it's about stress management, and I think self acceptance. Guilt is I think a trigger for me. The past few years as well during the lockdowns I ended up drinking alcohol a lot. And I never really drank much before that. It was really hard, but during my current nofap reboot I managed to reduce my alcohol intake by a lot. And I don't think I could have done it without doing nofap first.

mice_breaker likes this.
  6. Mangold

Mangold Fapstronaut

Anyone ever beat this challenge?

7. Mangold

Mangold Fapstronaut

First phase: not buying any sweets for myself and eating sweets (that I get from others or eat with them togethrer) in moderation.

Day 1

8. Mangold

Mangold Fapstronaut

January, February, March --- no sugar
    Who's with me?

Rest of 2023:
    29.12. ...
    30.12. ...
    31.12. ...