1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I reached 90 days... Can't even believe it

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Truegamer007, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Youssif

Youssif Fapstronaut

Go for it!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Yup I started to write a journal on this website today :)

Truegamer007 and Youssif like this.
  3. I cannot believe how powerful this post is!
    Thanks for sharing it, I have been binge reading stuff about NoFap and I want to attain freedom from the vicious cycle of Pandm for the rest of my life as well....

Truegamer007 likes this.
  4. BerryCrush

BerryCrush New Fapstronaut

Is it true that women are more attracted towards you during nofap coz I have seen many videos of people talking about benefits of semen retention. I wanted to know this coz I am new to this NoFap. I started a month ago then streaked for 2 weeks then I relapsed. I did notice the boost in confidence and optimistic feeling about things but did not notice anything like women attracting towards me, they behaved with me like they did before. I want to ask if this was because the streak wasn't long enough or this is not a thing.

5. UnitCircular

UnitCircular Fapstronaut

I love this quote and congratulations on 90 days, you should feel proud. Stay strong brother.

Truegamer007 likes this.
  6. Modern Monk

Modern Monk New Fapstronaut

Congrats man! Giving me belief that the results are real

Truegamer007 likes this.
  7. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

I think it has more to do with your own self-confidence increasing rather than semen retention or something. Women love confident guys, everyone does actually. I've definitely seen an increase in attraction, but I think it has more to do with me improving myself and being a better man overall rather than how many days I've had a streak of.
    Maybe the reason you've not seen a difference in attraction is cause you've not yet began self-improvement as much. If you read what I wrote, I mentioned I lost weight and changed my hairstyle and dressing sense. My hair gets me a lot of compliments (and jealous looks!) from women.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. eddie.n.32

eddie.n.32 Fapstronaut

congrats and thanks for the post.

Truegamer007 likes this.
  9. AGREE Completely!

Truegamer007 likes this.
  10. BadThoughtAreAllowed

BadThoughtAreAllowed Fapstronaut

11. Soren K.

Soren K. Fapstronaut

WOW. This really resonates with me, like 100%. Whenever I relapsed it was because I forgot my Why.

Thank you for sharing. Hugely encouraging for all of us.

Truegamer007 likes this.
  12. impressive and good luck

13. present2015

present2015 Fapstronaut

Women act the same way as always. However, it is your confidence that has increased and therefore think that they are more interested in you. You are more alert. You are paying more attention. So it is good if you look at it that way.

Truegamer007 likes this.
  14. concretecommitment

concretecommitment Fapstronaut

congrats bro.. I'm also 22 days clean and i feel good about myself.

Truegamer007 likes this.
  15. Great post man. I'm 240 days in and I'm still in a flatline. I hardly ever get any sleep but this post motivates me. I've never relapsed but that doesn't mean NoFap is easy. Even then, I still won't give up! Congrats on your 90 days! Sounds like you improved a lot.

Truegamer007 likes this.
  16. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Hey, thanks for this comment! It's good to know that I'm not the only one who's still facing struggles even after 90 days. You're right, it's not easy, life isn't easy. But we've to live it. There's no choice there. The choice is in how we live it.

17. Achal

Achal Fapstronaut

Im a gamer ,, when a difficulty arrives i knew.... Life is same like a game ,, difficulties comes but when u face it u beat it and when... Running or escaping them is no option... I failed 1 million times and still on nofap journey ,,, hope i achieve what u have

Truegamer007 likes this.
  18. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

This is a great post. Thanks for sharing.

Truegamer007 likes this.
  19. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

This is a great post. Thanks for sharing. I already posted that but didn't know if it was connected to the right post. Thanks agsin

Truegamer007 likes this.