Legalize suicide?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

sorry my computer isnt working very well thats why my last post kind of stuffed up.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Let's just take the fact of why and why we contemplate the idea of suicide. because life is too difficult and unfair (do not mention that there are children worse than us going through terrible things because I know, I am talking about me) and so, to end. It is simple a point that you can write yourself. you write the last letter and it ends. Everyone follows its course.

3. tweeby

tweeby Banned

4. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

...what?

5. I never said I was speaking for everyone.

I know what you’re talking about and I said there are plenty of people in life consuming pain who are also against suicide.

No, you’re not correct. You are clearly confusing free will with licentiousness, which is a common problem amongst a lot of people.

6. Free will is the power that the human being has to act as he considers and chooses. This means that people have the freedom to make their own decisions, not be subject to pressures, needs or limitations, or to a divine predetermination.

vxlccm likes this.
  7. I explainned wrong?

8. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

Since this has turned into an argument, both parties are incorrect and there is simply no point in continuing the discussion.

9. SolitaryScribe

I think I get the gist of it. I just had to read it several times. Considering English isn't your first language, you're still doing a good job. half the morons in here including myself can't speak in a different language other than English

Deleted Account and Ezpz like this.
  10. SolitaryScribe

Why end it? I'm having fun... we need to be able to have discussions like this to understand people from a different light. Let's not be stuck in an echo chamber our whole lives

11. tweeby

tweeby Banned

What am I reading?

JustinX and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Jajajaja entiendo. Thanks

13. la mayoría de la gente simplemente elige mirar hacia otro lado

14. Death note.

15. reality

16. Elobb Rusk

Elobb Rusk Fapstronaut

that's the thing. If they catch you planning or you make an attempt and fail then they fuck your life up even more than it already is

17. tweeby

tweeby Banned

No
    No

18. [QUOTE = "tweeby, post: 1373405, member: 9755"] No

No [/ QUOTE]

That is the damn problem in the world. deny what is evident.

19. [​IMG]

Ezpz and Deleted Account like this.
  20. tweeby

tweeby Banned

No.