1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Legalize suicide?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 22, 2018.

1. [QUOTE = "Chriѕ, post: 1373410, member: 191759"] [​IMG][/ QUOTE]
    Yo quiero , como lo hago?

Ezpz likes this.
  2. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

Half of us on here don't even understand themselves, let alone other people.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. tweeby

tweeby Banned

No.

4. [QUOTE = "Ezpz, post: 1373418, member: 110532"] La mitad de nosotros aquí ni siquiera se entienden a sí mismos, y mucho menos a otras personas. [/ QUOTE]

It is illogical to want all of the world to think the same.

5. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I understand everything.

6. When you find a gif that you like you can copy the url and then post it in here by clicking the little picture icon next to the smiley face icon.
    18A1D281-BC11-4088-A2B6-D4D45B910C7C.jpeg

7. No.

8. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

Yo también entiendo todo. Prometo que no usé el traductor de Google

9. do not. nobody understands.

10. ¡Utilizo google cada maldito tiempo!

11. [QUOTE = "Chriѕ, post: 1373446, member: 191759"] ¡Utilizo google cada maldito tiempo! [/ QUOTE]

Jajajajajajjaajjaaj

12. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Yes

13. [​IMG]

tweeby and Deleted Account like this.
  14. I've been reading this thread, and I'm honestly kind of divided on this issue. Although I'm not really sure why it is a question, because I've never heard of anyone getting arrested for attempting suicide.... maybe I'm just ignorant, but does that actually happen? That seems ridiculous. We should get people help and therapy, maybe even court mandated, or send them to a rehab center or something. But definitely putting them in jail would be idiotic. That's not helping anybody. But again, I've never heard of that happening, so unless I'm just totally out of the loop, I'm pretty sure it's already not illegal to attempt suicide.

I don't think it should be illegal, but I do think that mandated rehab or therapy might be reasonable. I'm not sure though, because on the one hand, I really believe that as long as you aren't harming someone else, you should be allowed to do what you want and not be forced into anything. But on the other hand, sometimes people are dumb and they don't know what's good for them and they need someone to push them in the right direction.

I'm 100% against suicide, and I absolutely don't think the government should assist in suicide in any way. But I don't think it should be illegal, either. That just doesn't make sense to me.

15. SolitaryScribe

LOOOOOOOL... oops I mean JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

16. SolitaryScribe

I know that most western countries don't actually throw you in jail. They put you on a suicide watch of some sort, and may make it mandatory for the individual to seek therapy/or treatment of some sort. Not sure about other countries though, couldn't be surprised if attempted suicide was punishable by death in some moronic countries.

17. It's fine to be against. but do not prevent it, if it is the decision of that person how everything should be respected.

18. Well, that's sort of a different way of phrasing it. I do not respect the decision at all, and I don't have to. That's MY right, because of MY freedom. Not everyone has to respect other people's choices that they disagree with.

But I don't think it should be illegal, under the law. That doesn't mean I respect it, though.

SolitaryScribe likes this.
  19. I think mental illness can be a major contributing factor to suicidal tendencies, and we should try to get people help instead of just saying that they're exercising their 'right' to end their lives. It's like a catch-22, where nobody in their right mind would want to die, so if they want to, they're not in their right mind....

20. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Jurassic Park?