THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. All all

All all Fapstronaut

2. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 12 *crushes enemy helmet*

They are defenseless against our assault Spartans

3. Check-in day 19. Bring it on 2020!

And it's a month streak for me overall now. Had some celebratory sex last night, continued to feel great. :)

This is the longest I've ever went without pmo in maybe 25 years!! I see no reason, not have any need, to go back to it either.

:emoji_punch:

4. check in day 9...depression is hitting me.....trying to overcome it...

5. I love everything they’re doing in NXT, also the women’s division is truly amazing all around to see how much it has evolved. Bayley and Sasha are the highlights of Smackdown for me. I’m so tired of Bray Wyatt. I already know Roman is winning the rumble to face the fiend at mania. But I truly believe Punk returns at the rumble to face Rollins and headline mania....ok I truly believe that but it would be amazing fantasy booking. And with Punk coming back with MMA experience he can be th new Lesnar part time champion

Symbol of Peace and Kratos_GOW like this.
  6. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

7. Thanks for sharing this useful information and for your valuable guidance ...
    I'm going to be following your recommendation and I'll search for it ...
    congrats on your new achievement ...
    check in day 6

8. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

We are on the same day, we keep the streak going together!
    Check in day 9.

9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

10. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing this! You leveraged the situation to your advantage, and you emerged stronger and more confident. Seems like you are aligned on the path to freedom. Have a great day :)

11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your achieving 45 days!

And I appreciate your sharing the happiness you feel from simply acknowledging people and wishing them well.

I make it a point now to always look people in the eye and say hello. I still struggle with it; it often feels uncomfortable, and at times I have to consciously force myself to do it, but I notice that I almost ALWAYS feel good about myself for doing it. It's a seemingly small gesture but it seems to go a long way in helping myself and perhaps other people feel a little better while going about the day.

Also , I notice that it's becoming easier and more natural for me to do this, and that most people like to reciprocate.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  12. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I respect and admire your candor and your determination to bounce back. Don't give up, no matter how many times you get knocked down. The struggle is real but it's a worthy struggle. I hope that you feel the daily strength and peace and joy that comes from living each day anew.

13. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I can relate: my vacation is over and I go back to work in 90 minutes. This feels depressing.

Returning to work feels like I'm facing a sentence. I fear change, failure, and uncertainty. I fear struggle and stress. I fear re-experiencing all of the negative emotions that I endured at my job in 2019.

Along with that depression and fear, however, I will remind myself that there are two blessings: choice and possibility.

I can choose to feel depressed or optimistic about going back to work. It is not easy right now for me to feel optimistic, but knowing that I am at least free to choose makes me feel a little less depressed and fearful. And, I can choose to feel grateful that I have a job. I'm not 100% happy about going back to work, but at the very least I can choose to earn decent money, and I can choose to feel grateful that I have the support of my manager and colleagues. I can also choose to feel grateful and proud of myself for having worked at the same company for nearly 5 years, my longest tenured job ever. And, I can choose to feel grateful that I live only 2 miles away from my job.

And, there are always possibilities. Often times whatever I'm imagining in my mind is never actually as bad as I fear it would be. So it's possible that my returning to work today won't feel nearly as bad as I'm imagining it will be. And it's also possible today that I'll be busy and focused, catching up on unfinished and new opportunities. It's possible that I might be more financially successful in 2020. It likely won't come easy, and, yes, I'll have to work hard at it, but it IS possible that I could have a really successful and fulfilling year, and the mere possibility of that really excites me.

So today I'll do my best to focus on choice and possibility. I will choose to remain strong and vigilant, for I realize that my "coming down" from anything is depressing and has some serious potential for triggers and negative consequences, and I've come too far to let my newfound life of joy, energy, and strength slip away from me!

I'm coming down from a very fulfilling and enjoyable 2-week vacation. I still don't want the party to end. But I choose to face my fear, and now it's time to rise to the challenge and see what I'm made of.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  14. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

I will remove moments that might trigger me. For exemple, when I work alone in my bedroom.
    From now on, I will only work at the library or in my living room (I have roomates).

Check in day 2

15. Checking in: Day 6. 94 left to go.

head start on the new year and that alone feels great. I had a great New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, little bout of anxiety but I feel beyond ready to face everything ahead of me.

solid workout this morning. Gained an eighth of a pound but that’s not too bad for the holidays but now it’s strict diet, no sugars, only water.

16. Day 78 check in.
    Last night was a little tougher then usual. Had some old thoughts crop up. Glad to still be here with my fellow Spartans. Its amazing how in the morning you feel and think different. Temptation can be a bear! Thanks to this challenge and all the people who support each other here I am still on the right track. Here's to a successful 2020! Hooray!!!

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yes it just gets easier along the way. We can get better in anything with practice.

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thanks. You can do it Stay consistent.

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I want that too. We as fans can only hope.

20. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

stay consist man. Thats the key to everything.!!