1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Congrats on new EX rank man. Really proud to see your counter.

2. Armand62

Armand62 Fapstronaut

3. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

*clasps forearm*
    Thanks for the inspiration.. to battle!

4. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

We happen to have a good core group here, they check in everyday... they help each other... and write their experience and inspire each other.

I believe we also have the right kind of Men here. The kind that have seen that this stuff make us REAL men. Self control gives us CONTROL over the rest of our lives.. gets us moving and actually living life for a CHANGE instead of wasting it.

Hell... I’ve started learning Blues Harmonica and I’m not even musically inclined. Want to teach it to my son when he’s older.

Bruce Lee once said “if you truly love life, don’t waste time; time is what life is made of.

5. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Great to hear! Gains are life :)

Vendidad likes this.
  6. the alpha project

Thank you for your commitment to this vision Spartan. My life has absolutely changed because of this challenge. And I look forward to helping others do the same!

7. the alpha project

Incredible motivation as always from you Spartan. I hope everyone reads this post. And I hope everyone understands they can become the new person you describe. And I hope everyone understand that they need one quality: struggle. Just like you have described. We must struggle against who we are so we can become something new. Laziness is a choice. Do not be lazy!

Vendidad, Espi1971 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  8. the alpha project

You are on the final lap of your journey. Congratulations and God speed!

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Well said

10. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you @Kratos_GOW! You have created something special here. First thing every morning I look forward to checking in and reading my fellow "Spartan Shares." This is a great way to start the day :)

I appreciate your limiting the challenge, and also, thank you for devoting your time and effort in keeping the rankings updated, etc.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

New rank soon :) You are on your way Spartan!

12. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

You're welcome Spartan, and thank you for inspiring and joining me in this worthy endeavor :)

*fistbump*

13. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Thank you mate that means alot thanks for being there when I was at my lowest

All all and the alpha project like this.
  14. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 58 checking in, got an interview for a big job tomorrow, really nervous about it but it's out of my control I'm not worried about not getting it im more worried about getting it, feel like it might be too much to do 5 days a week but I need to give it a go and let whatever happen happen

15. Day 23 check-in I think.

Good luck dude

Vendidad, All all and ShockTheSystem like this.
  16. the alpha project

You were there for me at the beginning. We are a team!

bpboy1993 and All all like this.
  17. the alpha project

You are ready for this. You are not like others. You are a Spartan!

bpboy1993, Wolfyoufeed and All all like this.
  18. the alpha project

Spartans, we are fortunate to have access to honesty like this in the forums. Learn from the experiences of others. Thank you to @EricD38 for sharing

All all and Espi1971 like this.
  19. the alpha project

Check In - 1 Day Remaining

Hello Spartans,

September 28th seems like a past life to me now. I found this challenge created by @Kratos_GOW and I felt motivated to join.

As I’ve said in several posts, I never expected to get past 60 days. I told myself that would be quite an accomplishment. And it was. For me. At the time.

I can’t believe how much of a struggle it was. All day every day I was haunted by pmo. By lust. My plan was to go as long as possible before my next fap. I didn’t get it back then. I was still thinking I was missing out by giving up pmo. And fap.

As the days passed and I shared with you all what was happening to me. And listened to you all. I started to see changes in me. My experience of the world. My mindset. And even now writing this I am remembering the horrible depression. The anxiety. The shame. I am remembering because these are things of the past. And they are so far now that I forget. I forget that I lived daily with these experiences. That these were my daily conditions. So powerful is this new lifestyle that I don’t even think about feeling like that anymore. It’s a past life. It’s gone.

And this is why it is so important for me to remind myself through these updates. And by reading entries by other Spartans. If I start to pmo I know that I risk going back to my old life. To that empty feeling inside that can never be satisfied with pmo. And yet when I’m in that mode, I’ll try repeatedly to use pmo as a way to fill a hole and an emptiness it can never fill and only make deeper and darker.

It is easier to be a slave. But like King Leonidas, I have refused the offer. I have chosen to fight for my freedom. I will die. Everyone does. But I will die free.

I have written so many entries. There is nothing more for me to add really. If I could write something that I could be assured would inspire everyone to choose freedom I would gladly do it. But I feel I have written everything already. So if it is not in my past posts then it is not in me.

But I know for many that are following this challenge, especially new Spartans, the question is there. It was for me too. How do they do it? How do they overcome? How is it possible to do such a thing? For 100 days?

And here is my answer: It’s the wrong question.

The correct question is: How am I going to do it?

Because the truth is what works for one person may not work for another person. This journey is about you. It’s about learning about yourself. It’s about making a commitment to changing more than pmo. And if you are not willing to change other parts of your life, your chances of success are much lower. You may very well succeed without any other changes but there is so much more on the table. Don’t just think about stopping pmo, commit to becoming a new person. A greater version of yourself. Commit to freedom and to glory.

I’m going to focus a little less on writing long posts like this in the future and more on helping other Spartans with words of encouragement. It’s time for me to give back to Sparta. It feels like the proper thing for a God of War to do.

God Bless all of you Spartans.

@the alpha project

Jonnyb4, Vendidad, Espi1971 and 6 others like this.