1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

That's great. You are seeing what i call "Newbie gains" in context to nofap. They go for the first month. The flatline in my experience is gonna come latter around 6th week and you will know what i mean when you reach there. Keep going strong

2. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

I’d like to join. My goal is 120 days. I can do 30-45 day strikes. Did it many times. Meaning no pmo and I had not even anything in my mind at all.

3. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

I don’t know how the start or admission works. Until I figured it out I start with my day 1 entry.

Day 2
    I joined nofap yesterday. I did substantial work on eliminating my addiction and feel I am in the end stretch of completely overcoming last steps after a very long journey. I had many realizations along the way which each helped to change the course and slowly shift/clear the problem.
    I look forward to a most beautiful life that I see in front of me and successfully completing these 120 days is one pillar.
    I look forward to reporting each day.

4. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

Yes in the beginning it happens and you will feel like wtf i'm haunted and cannot stop but it will pass and your sexual dreams if there is any will be with a girl .

Kratos_GOW and CosmeFulanito like this.
  5. Reaching for the stars

Sometimes it can take weeks... even the urges will hit back so hard and will remind you of the shit life that you could get back to if you relapse but its periods will decrease by time .

Kratos_GOW and CosmeFulanito like this.
  6. Reaching for the stars

Yes in my experience it comes in cycles and you know it's really a hard test it can even be harder than urges bcz you will feel so bored and frusturated that you will try everything to get out but by time it will decrease in its periods and it will pass so beware of the new challenges wish you all the best .

7. Reaching for the stars

8. Adam2020-

Adam2020- Fapstronaut

9. victorschaffer66

victorschaffer66 Fapstronaut

Day 1
    Shaved my face, I'd never saw myself through the mirror like I did today... really feeling like someone else.
    Apart from that, it's a beautiful day; the anxious atmosphere that I were in yesterday was gone and now I can perceive life as something else; like those landscape academic paintings.

hope everyone is doing great, strenght to each one of you

10. victorschaffer66

victorschaffer66 Fapstronaut

Sometimes dreams are just your body representing some of his desires.
    For instance, i've quitted cocaine 3 years ago in seldom times i caught myself dreaming of using it...
    Don't worry about it though, that alone won't be pushing you towards failing.
    So pay no mind, keep moving :)

11. Daddyisuehere

Daddyisuehere Fapstronaut

I relapse..... :(
    Sorry guys....
    After 14day

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck, i m looking forward to your progress!

Thanks a lot for the info. How did you knew that your flatline is over?

Good luck, let's go all the way!

Haha nice, i too decided to go bald and did it. It was nice seeing some change.

Ohh man, what happend?
    Okay i want you to take 2 days off and reflect on yourself. Why you did it, what led to it, make a full report on yourself. And fight chaser effect at all cost!

13. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Day 0.
    Loss life energy due excessive pmo sure exhaustion.

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You first loose it all before you arrive greatness. Its the toughest test.

15. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 5 doing good today feeling okay finding more waya to be busy . Hope everyone is doing good✌

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Great seeing you back track

17. frosties

frosties Fapstronaut

Day 4, checking in! In a Spartan spirit, I'm taking one day at a time, not just for nofap but for my other challenges as well. I have to study after work everyday for my exams and it's hard to study because of the fear of failure so, I take one hour of studying at a time and I accept that failure may happen. If so, I'll retake the year, not the end of the world.

18. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Don't think about failure no if you want something really and you choose your goal from your heart and your heart ,mind& body is aligned with your goal this entire fucking universe will submit to your will thats how universe works just love ur goal and do it dnt thino about failure you can do it.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  19. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Day 31 one Day i lost. The counter is correct.