1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I expect a challenge! Hasn't happened here yet.

Toni7 and BeastBoyBalling like this.
  2. Let's do this.

Toni7, Talz and Revanthegrey like this.
  3. Qriminal

Qriminal Fapstronaut

lets do it

4. Check.

Will see y'all on Monday.

Krishna Das, Revanthegrey and Toni7 like this.
  5. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Beaten my longest streak :)

Toni7, Krishna Das and Talz like this.
  6. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Congrats. 20 is a good achievement.

Toni7, Krishna Das and GotCaught like this.
  7. Krishna Das

Krishna Das Fapstronaut

Congratulations Brother

Toni7 and GotCaught like this.
  8. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

9. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior I'd like to join.
    Current Streak: 4 days
    Best Streak: 16 days

If anybody wants to duel with me, come forward. Draw your sword and fight me.

Toni7, Talz, GotCaught and 1 other person like this.
  10. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

11. _Imperial0x47

I am ready for a duel.

bellator de Christi, Toni7 and Talz like this.
  12. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Okayyy let's do this!!

13. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

Lots of bad things happened and I allowed myself to sink into the abyss , anyways I think I should take it from here . I relapsed like 14 times in the past 4 days. don't know what happened but I didn't leave my house often chose to lie in my bed . I lost track of all my habits I have been following like exercise meditation and studying . I haven't taken a bath in the past 4 days ( I am serious , I can't believe it, I used to take 2 showers a day ). I kind of lost track of time , like I was in a infinite time loop , I didn't know the time fly by . Before this setback I used to get up at 4:30 and go to sleep at 10:30 pm , but now I get up like around 8 and go to sleep around 2 . I didn't even have my food at the right time , in the last 4 days I have skipped my breakfast twice. I think I am starting to develop some infections down there and it hurts even then I put it through pain.

Ohhhh GOD ITS A LOOP WHICH GETS STRONGER EVERY MOMENT IF I DON'T TAKE ACTION. If I don't take action I will die like a loser , I want to make a comeback and am willing to give up everything for it. I mean bro I don't even know if I brushed my teeth in the morning, kind of I have lost all awareness. I must change and I will change ,so that I will be able to achieve the best out of my capabilities.

NOTHING IS OVER , ITS JUST THE BEGINNING AND I AM BACK .

MYTH

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

14. _Imperial0x47

Don't be too hard on yourself. Don't be guilty. We all make mistakes and we all have been a victim of the vicious PMO cycle. But believe in yourself. YOU CAN DO IT. Don't try too hard. Don't try to fight away your urges. Observe your thoughts and emotions with curiosity but don't be influenced by them. Then gently move your attention to something else. Your brain will be cloudy with sexual thoughts. Try to declutter your mind slowly. It will take time. Try meditating more. Don't cut on your sleep. You need to sleep for your brain to heal itself. Study in small chunks. Take time to rest between two chunks. Keep trying, brother. One day we all will break this cycle. We'll be freed forever.

15. _Imperial0x47

I am not gonna hold back. I don't want you to hold back either. :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

16. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Sure Day 2 check in

17. breaking-myths

Yes brother , we will break the cycle.

18. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Are you ok?
    You need to strenght up a little.
    We are in battle or you need some time of?

19. breaking-myths

I think I have not yet left the battlefield ,it just that I am wounded a bit.