The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

2. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Thank you brother! But it's not like you think! I said when I'm weak, then I'm strong. This is a truth for us. And believe me, I'm living it right now. That I've realized how pathetic and weak I am is far from bringing me down. Is making me feel truly free.

Free from lying to myself that I'm strong. No one is actually strong. Only God.

Free from comparing me with others.

Free of puting too much in my shoulders.

Free of guarding my wounds, I want to expose them already

Free from judging others.

And so on... You wouldn't get this I guess... You'd need to live it to really understand it. But I assure you: "when I'm weak, then is when I'm strong" it's a reality, when you know God is the source of your strength

3. LZR

LZR Fapstronaut

Day 5 Completed,
    still it was not that productive but I enjoyed compony some real people away from the room where I usually surrounded by screens and I started doing exercise as I had to get in shape.

4. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Day 10 complete - Hobbit

Felt great calmness today. I have felt like this before when on a 10+ or longer streak. It is like there is an extra layer of cold, but good feeling water surrounding my brain and within my body.

5. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 2

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

7. NewLifeForGood86

NewLifeForGood86 Fapstronaut

8. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 78 - Warrior

Because of Paul S. I know everyone has opinions about fitness but my saying is "The bodybuilding way is the only way" for fitness lol. Do whatever fitness goals you want. This is just my opinion. That's it.

My motivation from time to time

For Gondor!
    Yes, kind of feeling this way recently.

Fighting as a
    Warrior of Gondor
    [​IMG]

Ūruz, Toni7, 500 and 2 others like this.
  9. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 46.

So, what is the truth today? I think it's a good question to start the post with. Because it's easy for me start sh*t-philosophising and diverging from the truth.

The truth is I am kind of weak. Virus maybe? What can I do... Breaking my promise and eating dark chocolate to stimulate myself. Still did some stuff this morning, because today I am going back to the city. I don't want to go. I am very lazy. But this is life... Sometimes I just have to push through...

My brother gave me some of his "old" clothes. I tried them. They are fine. I am thankful. But the denim jacket reward, if I go no pmo until July 1st, still holds. My friend talked to me about such stuff last week. He reminded me that we get into the flow of doing task after task after task, but often we forget to take the reward.

So yeah... Long train ride is waiting for me today and in the evening I am planning to go to the church.

I have to be careful, because after going back to the city I often relapse.

Let's not give in to the tricks of pmo! :emoji_muscle:

K_no_more_2.jpg

:emoji_palm_tree:

Next reward - denim jacket on July 1st.
    Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 46.
    No caffeine (no coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.).
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day.

10. JimRacine

JimRacine Fapstronaut

11. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

46 days – Lady Galadriel, Princess of the Ñoldor, gives you a bow such as the Galadhrim used. Among the best bows of Middle Earth, the bow was longer and stouter than the bows of Mirkwood and it was strung with a string of elf-hair.

Paul S., Ūruz, 500 and 3 others like this.
  12. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 340
    Fun begins at 1.50s

Paul S., Ūruz, Toni7 and 2 others like this.
  13. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

17 days
    Low to medium urges since my last blog entry. Yesterday I date again I girl that I like, but I still don´t know if she want a relationship or just a moment. It's something that I will ask her on the next dates.
    Today is my rest day but I want to go to a short bycicle ride so I will do it.
    Keep strong my brothers.

Baki Hanma, Paul S., Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  14. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

Day 49. Dwarf
    What do you mean by body building? Strength training/ weight training in general or something specific.

Baki Hanma, Paul S., Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  15. LZR

LZR Fapstronaut

Day 5 Completed,
    well definitely the sward was blue today but any how i hold my self together and i have started to follow a workout plan, i needed it for sure.

Reghu, Baki Hanma, Paul S. and 3 others like this.
  16. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friend's!

15 day's Free of PMO. Elf rank achieved.

To be honest last few days I've had some elevated anxiety, caused by poor sleep, certain work and family stressors. I had anxiety after my workout yesterday, which was a bit discouraging but I know the source. It's also interesting to see that during the elevated anxiety my mind tried to sway me to engage in PMO, as if it would alleviate how I felt. I'm going to take a day off from work tomorrow and spend a good portion of the day relaxing and also attempting to meditate for the most part. I am hoping that my sleep will be better tonight.

Stray Strong!

@Kairose I respect your beliefs brother. As long as you feel that you are in a good place, that is what matters.

[​IMG]

15 days :emoji_star2: The Elven town of Rivendell greets your arrival. A Council of representants explains the path to Mordor in detail. You´re an Elf now.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
    Kairose, LZR, Reghu and 6 others like this.
  17. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 5, trod on!

18. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

19. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 3

20. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut