1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 53 saiyans

Been feeling really tired lately. Ended up sleeping hard after work, thought that would help me recharge and get my sleep schedule back on track, but it really didn't. Going to train hard and hopefully I can sleep early tonight.
    Keep going saiyans
    Fight or die

Baki Hanma, Ūruz, JB39 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sounds like you've been overtraining. If you overdo you can burn out and cause a lot of damage.
    Symptoms of overtraining include:
    - persistent fatigue
    - halted progress in workouts or backpedaling
    - muscular pain
    - decreased mental performance
    - lower stamina
    - irritability
    - sleeplessness or difficulty sleeping (nofap can do this too especialy with no masturbation)

Just keep an eye out and be aware of how you're doing. I know it can be daunting to rest when you're training hard, overworking your body can result in serious damage overtime. It's a good practice to be aware of your bodies' condition, body awareness can and will improve recovery time and overall exercise performance.

For treatment of overtraining you can use NSAIDs such as ibuoprofen or aspirin can help treat inflammation and cold baths can work wonders. I prefer hot baths for recovery and limit them to 15 minutes to prevent overheating your body and organs.
    The most important and effective way to deal with overtraining is rest.

If all else fails see a doctor.

Checking in.

3. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 5!
    Yes friend, I agree...

4. HakiMatt

HakiMatt Fapstronaut

I failed a few days ago and forgot to post.

Back on track though. Day 3

5. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 402
    I agree with @Thadeus Tuffington . I did my workout about two hours a day in gym. I noticed that I'm not gainning any muscle. After that I changed my workouts to fit in 1 hour or 45 minutes. Now I feel my muscles are gaining and I feel stronger than before

6. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 54 saiyans

I keep feeling this raw primal force deep within. It keeps telling me to keep going and what I should be doing to get ahead and for my goals. The weird and honestly interesting part, is when I ignore it, negative things start to happen. Its always subtle at first, but as time passes ignoring it it gets worse. Its almost like synchronicity or the universe pushing me along towards what I want, and whenever I stop moving forward these negative instances pop to remind me of what my higher purpose is.
    Keep fighting saiyans

@Baki Hanma @Thadeus Tuffington Thanks for the advice brothers. With calisthenics I sometimes do go to hard. However my main issue has been for a long while setting up a consistent sleep schedule. I've fallen into the trap of staying up late, now I'm trying to break that

7. Day 1 again
    Chaser been getting me all week long. Will try my best to not give in

8. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 118 check in.
    All good, visiting old friends for the weekend. Lots of walks in a nearby park.

Stay strong everyone!

9. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

10. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 6!

Gonna leave this challenge for now cause it's annoying me. I already expressed my annoyance in this post, as well as this post and this post, so not gonna go into it again. Might come back in couple months and report my Hard Mode (no PMO) streak, as per the official rules of the challenge in the original post. Meanwhile I will keep checking in daily in the The Second Super Saiyan Challenge, as well as other challenges that I'm a part of.

See ya...

11. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 403
    Brother I will see you in second super saiyan challenge:emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

12. 3 days free of PMO. Day 4 in progress.

@JB39 I like the term recovery reading. Somehow it makes it sound very hopeful and positive.

@Fap5tr0naut there is a very simple way to think of near complete abstinence.
    That is No Arousal (No A). No artificial sexual arousal whatsoever.
    There was a post about this that made sense but I don't remember which one, if I find it I will share it.

Lately I also realized the significance of one day at a time.
    Facing your fight one day at a time makes it much less daunting.
    Focusing on today without looking back or forward helps take away thoughts of hopelessness and despair.
    Your duty is to fight this day and that is it. That is within our strength.
    We can suffer the pain of withdrawal, we can deal with the urges, we can show restraint, we can learn more on how to heal.
    One fight and one victory at a time. Keep fighting brothers!

13. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 55 saiyans

Slept late last night playing zelda. Kinda regret it since I woke up early. Training and diet still on point. Keep going saiyans
    Fight or die

14. ws00525859

ws00525859 Fapstronaut

Day 1. So hard to say it's easy.

15. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

16. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

17. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 56 saiyans

Last night was a battle, but the fault lies on my self. Stayed up late last night playing zelda again and got bombarded by intrusive thoughts. Amazing thing is though, I know the truth behind them, ive seen pmo manifest it self the strongest when were fighting against negative ourselves, trying to become our best version. This demon has been in our lives for years, and it wont die without a fight, but every time we fight, we start to overcome fear, and pmo dies a little.
    Fight or die saiyans

18. HakiMatt

HakiMatt Fapstronaut

19. HakiMatt

HakiMatt Fapstronaut