1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 32

Did some meditation. Did some Japanese practice as well for 15 minutes. Later afternoon I'll be training in crossfit.

Baki Hanma, JB39, Fap5tr0naut and 3 others like this.
  2. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 63 saiyans

Forgot to check in yesterday.

@MJ Warrior 93 Congrats brother on ascending

@Against_the_demon_in_myself Mostly in regards to the things I let slide in the past. Disrespect, wanting to say no, not speaking my mind. It really angers me, although I know the reason that its all coming back now is because I never dealt with the negativity nor learnt from it. But its time.

Baki Hanma, JB39, Fap5tr0naut and 2 others like this.
  3. Relapsed yesterday at night.
    I handled the day quite well but couldn't sleep at night.
    My mind was going to sexual memories again and again.
    Eventually I started M. I then got my phone to check photos of the girl I remembered and that led to PMO.

I need to do something to sleep better and use my willpower to get through such cases.
    I need to stay away from fantasizing, it is a slippery slope.
    I have resisted similar situations in the past and they were much more intense. So I know I can do this.

@Thadeus Tuffington I don't agree with this approach.
    You can have this attitude that each girl can dress however she wants and no one should judge her for it.
    I agree with the first part, but not the second.
    You can wear something that outlines your pussy in detail and I can judge you negatively for it.
    No one lives in a vacuum, no ones actions have 0 effect on others. Decency it still a thing in some places of this world.

@KaiokenX20 thanks for the response brother. I have struggles with similar things in the past, being too timid. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and really trying to change ny behaviour for the better even if it was not comfortable helped me over time.
    Forgiveness is also important, both for yourself and other.

4. I'm not arguing that the actions of others have no impact on us or vice versa. I am saying that it is a waste of time and energy to judge others for their actions. Adapting to one's environment is a more efficient investment of time because it will reliably yield positive results in 4-12 weeks.

Anyone can be negatively impacted by the people around them. People that we meet and the environment we live in does not naturally produce a negative result by itself because our internal response to the surrounding environment determines if it has a positive or negative impact on our well being. We can be the problem or the solution. A Locus of Control refers to an individual's perception about the underlying main causes of events in his/her life, the idea I want to share is that it is vital to develop an internal locus of control instead of an external locus.

I think venting is a effective coping mechanism but a slippery slope. Venting can devolve into habits that focus more on putting others down than building us up and should be practiced with awareness and consideration.

Checking in.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2023
  5. hunterxr

hunterxr Fapstronaut

Day 6- got wierd symptoms all of a sudden that made me stressed more than usual but it worked out after all, btw does ejacuation is considered masturbation??

6. MJ Warrior 93

Thank you, brother

KaiokenX20 likes this.
  7. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Still toeing the line fellas. Now that I’m back in the weekly routine my time is occupied enough that I’m staying busy and away from edges. Doing my best to stay present in the moment while still taking time to check in regularly with support

(悟) Low Class Warrior ▬ Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE
    [​IMG]

8. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 64 saiyans

I feel like the gates have opened. All the pain and suffering wasn't for naught. Keep going saiyans.

9. MyVolition

MyVolition New Fapstronaut

10. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

11. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 128 check in.
    Finally starting to get back in my routine. Re-read two of my all time favorite recovery books, started training again. Hopefully I will keep up the momentum.

@Thadeus Tuffington, thanks for the wake up call. I forgot about this lesson. I can't control how other people decide to dress in public, but I can control my attitude and reactions. It's obiviously disturbing to me, but only if I let them be.

Summer will pass, better to stay strong another few weeks and we will all be better off.

Stay strong everyone! One day at a time!

12. Checking in, listening to Mark Queppets man vs world podcast.

KaiokenX20 and MJ Warrior 93 like this.
  13. MJ Warrior 93

Day 33 has passed. And right now after midnight, I'm on day 34.

14. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Day by day I’m getting stronger now. Feeling the energy regenerate within me. Cultivating this sacred Chi to share and be of service to the world. I love my life and my life loves me. Let’s go Saiyans!!!

(悟) Low Class Warrior ▬ Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE
    [​IMG]

15. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 129 check in.
    Back in the routine with running and sleeping.
    New project at work which is keeping me busy enough so I don't have time to think about anything else.
    I've been feeling a bit annoyed lately because I want to pick up some new hobby and I can decide what is worth doing.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2023
  16. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 65 saiyans

Checking in. Slept late last night, have to reset my sleep schedule
    Keep going saiyans

17. Day 0

Last edited: Jun 15, 2023
  18. Checking in.
    I also need to improve my sleep schedule.
    @DRAGON_ get back up brother. Push past this, a day at a time.