1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Very lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Share The Pain, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Share The Pain

Share The Pain Fapstronaut

I have crush on two really beautiful and cute girls, I just cant do any steps to date any of them. Im too afraid and shy. I will be always alone.. how do you even get a relationship?

2. Are you friends with them or is this a secret crush?

If you are friends with them and have similar interests or hobbies that you both like, just ask them if they would like to do the activity with you.

If it's a secret crush and they do not know, but you see them regularly somewhere then it just comes down to working up the courage to ask them out. Your fear of rejection is holding you back, and honestly the more you ask women out or just talk to them the easier it will get over time.

3. Share The Pain

Share The Pain Fapstronaut

Secret crush but I dont dare to ask her out becouse shes form my class and that would be super embarassing for the rest of the school (2 years) if it didnt go well. I feel super shit.

FX-05 likes this.
  4. You have the cart before the horse. An entire generation of men is stuck on this very questions because the generation that came before us failed to pass on any useful information. The short answer is to cultivate yourself. Women don't care about who you think you are, they care about what you can do for them. In fact, men are basically the same but we want different things from men than we want from women. Take all of your free time and turn it into an ongoing process of self development. If you don't have any hobbies you need to try out lots of different things until you find one you like and then you need to throw hours and hours day after day into developing your skill and talent. If you aren't regularly exercising you need to start and throw a lot of time into that too. You also need to get yourself involved in activities that cause your life to intersect with that of other people. I suggest joining a volleyball league, its easy to learn, fun to play, and you will meet other people, men and women, who are struggling and succeeding in the same ways you are. In terms of career, put yourself on the tack to 6 figures. Stay away from professions like teaching, nursing, and other forms of social work. Whatever you do, don't let your job become your life. Your job makes the rest of your life possible.

More important than personal cultivation is your reason for doing so. If you are bettering yourself just to "get a relationship" the day you finally get one you will stop developing yourself. Sooner or later the woman you landed will lose interest and she will leave. Remember, she doesn't love you for who you are. She loves you for what you do for her. If on the other hand, you are so busy making your life what you want it to be that women and relationships are an after thought you will eventually cross a threshold where you realize that you have a lot more options than you thought you did.

So lets review:

1. Turn your free time into an ongoing personal development project
    2. Exercise a lot to build muscle and endurance - make your body strong and flexible
    3. Put yourself on the path to six figures and try to get there by the time you are 30
    4. Find a hobby that you can really get good at - video games don't count
    5. Do all these things for the sake of your own personal agency and freedom

One last thought, keep in mind that your "secret crush" is 24 hours on either side of her latest shit and within 3 weeks of her most recent egg. You might not care about either of these things but I guarantee you they are driving her behavior in ways you don't understand. Women aren't special and you should not treat them as such. It does not follow that you should treat them like garbage. That's a child's response to the painful recognition that much of what you believe about women is garbage programmed into you by a society built to protect and benefit them at your expense. The women that want you expect you to teach them how to treat you. The rest will ignore you completely which is fine. The question you ought to be asking yourself is "how do I expect to be treated by women?" not "how do I get a relationship?". Keep cultivating yourself until that question starts produce results that you want, refining what works as you move forward and abandoning what doesn't. Don't wait until you are 38 to internalize what I am saying. Get started now.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2021
    Coak Hakola likes this.
  5. Couldn't agree more. But most people are lazy, they want things to come easy.

I am printing this one out. I do that sometimes so I can read it a few times.

Good post. Excellent.

Buddhism Is True likes this.
  6. VBlades

VBlades Fapstronaut

What Buddhism Is True is saying is correct, and a great thing to aim for. But in relation to your direct question...

High school is a popularity contest of sorts. If you are as equally as popular as her, you will get her attention. If you are popular yourself, you will not only attract her attention but others as well. If you make a fool of yourself when asking her out, or she rejects you, it won't matter as much, because there will be other options (girls) out there who Will accept you.

In order to climb that social ladder, you have to find confidence. Like Buddhism Is True said, go play sports, join a social activity in or outside of school. Start mixing with girls. Become friends with them. Learn how to talk to them. This will be a skill that will pay you back a thousand times over the course of your life.

Finally, 2 points:
    - She is most likely feeling similar things to you. In high school, everyone is trying to understand how they feel, how to talk to boys/girls. You just need to get on her radar, so some of those feelings pertain to you.
    - There are other pretty girls outside your school / social circle. Go find them. ;)

7. I don't know how old you are, but understand this:

When you are in high school and college, girls date around and have fun.
    Nobody expects much of it.

After college, it's a whole different thing.
    Women want a guy who is a provider.

Face it, that's the way it works.

So if you chase girls now, you can't develop the kind of skills you need
    for a profession.

That's not what this time of your life is.

When you build a career, then you are going to have women.

Trust me, and if you don't, ask other grown men.

That is what NoFap is supposed to be about: life improvement, realizing your potential.

This isn't a plan of partying, chasing the skirt and wasting time.

Because if you reach your mid-20s and you act like that,
    you will NEVER get a woman, I promise you.