1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to end my life (seriously)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by givingupallhope, Dec 18, 2020.

can i make it go away permanently?

1. yes, then tell me how do u know? or what can I do?

93.3%
  2. no chance, too late or fucked up

6.7%
  1. givingupallhope

givingupallhope Fapstronaut

To any one reading, i am 31y male, wanted to minimise fap to around 7-30 days and sometimes altogether since i started at 15y of age. and since about 2y ago wanted to quit it altogether with only this main mission in life. like nothing else matters to me, this is my whole life. not to toot my own horn(no pun) but I am good looking and have good energy and positive thinking but only thing holding me back is this fapping. like I seriously think that I am cursed for some bad deeds I did in the past.

Now with most of other people I read regarding fap effects are confidence, energy feel like shit, now i have those too BUT my main issue is that I have literally physical issues after fapping, now to clarify I do it about twice a week but whenever i do it, it affects me for next 3-7 days where I lose everything like my face, my eyes gets darker, lose attractiveness and like I lost my essence, feeling empty and cant face the sunlight etc to the point where I feel physically sick and ill, cant eat oily food, if i have long hair then that gives me anxiety. now I might be able to tone these down if i use anti-anxiety like lexotanil etc but it keeps me like a zombie, i think being zombie is the perfect word for my being. Cant enjoy movies, music etc too, because i am not my best self, think myself as a perfectionist thats why.

so its basically effect me physically and mentally. effecting my office life too.

hard to think a lot of people have same symptoms. if anyone does, plz reply as these might be my last days alive because I tried with every mindset but no avail.

anyone got a magic trick perhaps???
    I know its deep rooted cause but i dont want anything else in life except for this.

also i am 31y old so drive for masturbation isnt that strong, its just out of boredom and depression in my life and fapping gives me a little boost for being alive but i went for 40days nofap before two times so i know if i got over these first few days it will change my life because my main cause of depression is this.

plz answer poll. very imp for me.
    how can i do it now when I never been able to do it before. I think it’s permanent like i shouldn’t have started or should have stoped after first few times but now come on 16y of fap, plz tell me how can I stop??? or is this even possible. this question is getting on my nerves lately. I just want an answer.

ps: first time publicly opened my issue.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  2. givingupallhope

Day 0 - Dec 18

nothing to say yet.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    Knighthawk likes this.
  3. Hi, well done for making a first move and sharing here. Guess that's a good start. There's much to say but ... let me start with two things: one good, one bad. I start with the bad: There is no magic trick, no shortcut, no quick fix. The good is: Nothing is permanent, yes you can do it and yes there is a way out.
    How you ask. Well ... work. Take action, be serious, honest, go through. Through the withdrawal symptoms. Again ... there is no way around. Only way out is through. Walk the talk. Admit, accept, surrender. Be willing to change. Know what you want, know there's a price to pay for that, know you got to pay the price. Most fail on the third part.
    Walking on the path of recovery is like walking on a tightrope. The fun is not to fall. Hope is nice, faith is good, a strategy is needed. Stay strong.

givingupallhope and AJ777 like this.
  4. givingupallhope

thanks a lot man, appreciate it. darkest times these as much as I can remember.

hope rising a little. lets see.

kammaSati likes this.
  5. lykan

lykan Fapstronaut

1st thank you for sharing your story......you said you are just 31yrs.....but have too many opportunities to do.... Why you think aboutend your life.... I also wanted to end my life but after that i thought God or whoever idk the power gives us only one life so why i waste my Beautiful life..... Nobody know what will happen qfter death so just don't think about end and i definitely assure you that you can solve this fucking addiction.....but you need to do one thing and that is keep busy...... I heard a line many years ago and I didnot understand it for long but recently when looking for a way to quit it i remembered this line... It says" An Empty Mind is Devil's Home"......This line is short but the meaning of it so large.......just think about this line and you find your PMO free way.... And don't try to end your life.... There's so much out there which you need to explore man.....

Sry for my poor english

Wc man to Nofap.....

givingupallhope and kammaSati like this.
  6. givingupallhope

ty, will remember this line.

7. givingupallhope

Day 1 - dec 19,

1st day over.

CArT_Vader, kammaSati and lykan like this.
  8. One day at a time will lead to one thousand and more. Stay strong.

9. givingupallhope

thank you bro.

10. givingupallhope

Day 2 - dec 20,

another second goes by in relation to 16y of pmo.

DeathFang and kammaSati like this.
  11. DeathFang

DeathFang Fapstronaut

Hey, Never too late to change. Keep going strong.
    If you have not already then try an adult site blocker with a password. And keep a password something that you can connect. For eg - " rememberhowyouwillfeelafter". Something like this. This has really helped me. Whenever I get an urge and want to unlock I have to type this and I come back to my senses.
    Good luck and don't lose hope. You can do it.

kammaSati likes this.
  12. It’s never too late bro I’m older than you and going through this.

I highly recommend lifting weights and push ups

kammaSati likes this.
  13. givingupallhope

thanks and plz share blocker.

14. givingupallhope

thanks bro, will try to join gym soon.

15. givingupallhope

day 3 - dec 21,

tick tock.

Phast likes this.
  16. I try and do about 100-200 push-ups every few days, really all you need is some dumb bells and a skipping rope you don’t need much

17. Both choices are wrong. When you relapse so many times, you'll learn from your mistakes. We try to stay permanently on Nofap, but we sometimes face something that make us PMO. Don't worry.

Got a question. Do you get misunderstood by the people around you?

I think the physical symptoms come from beimg stressed out on work days and from thinking about rejections.

18. DeathFang

DeathFang Fapstronaut

On my phone - I use BlockSite app to block adult sites but it is easily uninstallable So, I installed Stay Focused app and locked BlockSite app. Set really long password as I said.
    For my PC - Cold Turkey. This one app is enough you can never uninstall this. But the problem is it doesn't automatically block all adult sites like BlockSite, we have to enter specific sites. So BlockSite extension on all my browsers.
    So much to stay away from this addiction.