1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's a better plan?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Third_Eye, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

When I get through with these four months (December 10th would mark 4 months), not doing M at all, or do it for only three times a week?

2. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

First and foremost: Do you intend to stay away from P for life? If so, what do you define P as? Videos, pictures, stories, fantasies, memories? If you being using M 3 times a week, will you be able to avoid those items you define as P, or will you get frustrated that you can't O and start slipping? Do you have a plan to prevent slipping?

Do you have any moral or religious reasons to avoid MO? Would you feel comfortable telling your partner or spouse that you M 3 times a week?

These aren't questions meant to absolutely discourage you; but I do think they are questions you'll want to answer if you want to return to M. Don't wait until the heat of the moment to invent a plan.

If you want my personal opinion - I do not believe M is inherently better than P. I am going to strive to avoid both for the remainder of my life.

3. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I might just not do it at all, idk though. And I'm single, I hbe no partner.