1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The START 2021 STRONGER Challenge [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Updated. Sorry, bro. Hang in there.

I added this guy too since he was qualified back in September/October for the challenge soft and official launch dates. Hope everyone is okay with that.

Chakra_Serpent and gegenavenger like this.
  2. @Sifo-Dyas xxx

Deleted this guy who also closed his account. RIP bro....

Chakra_Serpent likes this.
  3. Day 42: Ahhh.
    Three more days to pass my last streak.

4. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Day 75 - I wish everyone here a full and successful day!

5. @BrohkenCompass thanks brother! Unfornately I Lost the challenge, but in the other hand I feel more motivated to continue this journey and like you Said, to keep aiming for my best year ever come January and I wish too all of you too brothers and sisters.

Never give up no master how many times you fail. Keep going. Pain is temporary.

Remember Rome wasn't built in one day ;)

The best to all of you!

Day 0

6. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 113.... Lets make our life as good as we dream of.

7. @BrohkenCompass I have replased, assign me the requisite strike and move me down the list.

8. Dang. Sorry to hear that man.

Chakra_Serpent and gegenavenger like this.
  9. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

Day 69 today. Had a dream I was urging to PMO, but told myself not to because I was almost at 70 days and I’ve put so much effort in. Then awoke, somewhat confused by the world now being real, and I soon moved on. Still, nice to have a supportive subconscious for a change.

10. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

Day 52 - Well that didn't last very long. Not quite up to this proposed change just yet. Seems in certain settings and circumstances (working at computer) I am just too habituated to diverting my attention from the task at hand to anything else, and for years that was looking at P. At least now I am diverting to whatever else could be on the screen. But when my real addict habit creeps in I have to come here. I realize I have a sh1tty attention span; was that a cause or effect of my PMO addiction? At this point doesn't matter, this is the next step for me in getting my brain to operate properly. Work requires me to be in front a computer, and that's the lack of focus problem I need to work on.

11. Yes, it was incredibly stupid and entirely my fault. I walked down a road, even though i knew what was at the end.

12. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

Day 18 checking in. Journaling is helping, iv got an app on my phone called Evernote, it’s great for journaling. Iv been going for a run most days and reading the bible carefully everyday too. I’m feeling good

13. Brother. The image there.

:emoji_fleur-de-lis::emoji_trident::emoji_crossed_swords:

14. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

15. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

4 hours away from hitting three weeks of no pmo and no chatrooms. Im not thinking about keeping going till the end of the year, I’m just taking one day at a time. Journaling is helping me take each day at a time.