The Daily Meditation Challenge!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Ūruz, Mar 27, 2023.

Are you ready to start exercising your mind and build a strong brain?

1. Yes!

2. Heck yea!

3. Absolutely!

4. No, I don't need a strong brain, I want to remain a weak addict.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JoeBimbo

JoeBimbo Fapstronaut

All meditations that make you focus on one single thing will help you focus in your work. Consider focusing on your in and outbreath next time you meditate. Your mind will drift off, but you need to gently nudge yourself back in place.

2. JoeBimbo

JoeBimbo Fapstronaut

Day 228

A day can be empty, but still be busy. I had one of those days. Had lots of learning and communication with my girl. Not empty at all, but not very busy.

12 minutes: breathing meditation
    20 minutes: breathing meditation
    15 minutes: breathing meditation

47 minutes of meditation - DONE

3. Thank you. I’ll try that next time. I thought there could be a specific meditation for this as well. Thanks for clarifying it.

4. 02/12/2023:

Morning Meditation:

Day: 246
    Week: 36
    Month: 9

30 Minutes - Extroceptive Mindfulness Meditation ( Eyes Open ) - DONE

-------------------------------------------

Evening Meditation:

Day: 246

05 Minutes - Introceptive Mindfulness Meditation ( Eyes Closed ) - DONE (( Exceptional Evening ))

Last edited: Dec 3, 2023
  5. kontroll

kontroll Fapstronaut

Day 2 of 10 minutes of meditation.

Really hard to get through this one and didn't enjoy it nor did it feel productive or beneficial in any way. But I'll get better at it.

Ūruz, JoeBimbo, A-shamed and 2 others like this.
  6. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

7. I have been meditating daily for over a year.... but, I hadn't joined this challenge. So, it's day 1/90! 20 minutes daily.

8. A-shamed

A-shamed Fapstronaut

Day 1 of meditation! Decided to reset. Relapsed on Tuesday and since then, I've been doing PMO every day. Kind of a hard time for me, everything's been mucked up. Getting up late, terrible routine, and of course, stopped meditating. Hopefully I'll get back at it with this new day of meditation. Starting from now, I will meditate 20 minutes every morning... Gosh I hate making these choices, but I have to improve my life one way or another.

Simorgh, Baki Hanma, Ūruz and 3 others like this.
  9. JoeBimbo

JoeBimbo Fapstronaut

Day 230

Picked up my girl a bit early and spent a lot of time with her. Less time to meditate. Hope to change that from tomorrow onwards.

12 minutes: breathing meditation
    15 minutes: breathing meditation
    10 minutes: breathing meditation

37 minutes of meditation - DONE

10. Lightsaber

Lightsaber Fapstronaut

Day 1. 15 min meditation.

11. Checking in: Days 13 and 14 are completed. I've begun focusing on my breath, attempting to train my brain to concentrate on one thing.

recon117, A-shamed, JoeBimbo and 2 others like this.
  12. 03/12/2023:

Morning Meditation:

Day: 247

15 Minutes - Extroceptive Mindfulness Meditation ( Eyes Open ) - DONE (( Exceptional Morning ))

-------------------------------------------

Evening Meditation:

Day: 247

15 Minutes - Introceptive Mindfulness Meditation ( Eyes Closed ) - DONE (( Exceptional Evening ))

Last edited: Dec 4, 2023
    recon117, A-shamed, JoeBimbo and 2 others like this.
  13. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

Had too many beers last night, but for some reason it enhanced my senses and got me thinking about meditation.
    It boosted my intentions to meditate somewhat the next days

14. kontroll

kontroll Fapstronaut

Day 3 of 10 minutes of meditation.

15. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

16. kontroll

kontroll Fapstronaut

You guys that have been doing this daily for a while how has your meditation practice evolved over time? And how has it affected you in your daily life?

17. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

Good! You have a smart phone or did you dump it? I also recommend blockers on PCs

18. Lightsaber

Lightsaber Fapstronaut

Day 2. 15 min meditation.

19. JoeBimbo

JoeBimbo Fapstronaut

Yes, I started with 10 minutes a day and gradually did more. @Mr.Tony increased his meditation by a minute each week I believe. If you take gradual steps and lose the ambition to meditate for a long time right away, you will notice that you will be able to hold on to it.

I've felt an increased willpower, an increased control and far more calmness.