Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Day 5/90 done. Cheers.
And it was a good day
sorry to hear that bro. gather knowledge about yourself and this latest relapse. write it down if you must, with lot´s of details. that will prevent repeating the same mistake.
@The Real Kid from the hood
have a good weekend brothers
Thank you so much I will definitely take this into consideration
Day 1 (relapsed )
Day 89. I don’t know how I’ve got here but I have
Day 29 of no PM
Day 98 of no alcohol or caffeine
Day 66 of weight training
- had a good workout which I moved to morning to fit a noon
- I was supposed to have a 10 minute call with JK to see if he can offer some advice on my situation with PMO and addiction but he never called
- after some emails back and forth, he managed to reschedule me for later tonight
- the conversation went well but requires another 30 min call to see if he can help me
- not really too worried about it either way since I feel I am doing much better this time with my 90 day challenge
- I feel stronger than I ever have during other failed attempts at 90 day challenges
- the amount of PMO's have significantly dropped over the past 4 years since starting this journey
Didn't even get urges and relapsed. Did terrible on a math test and I was like people who are depressed relapse. And so I was a freaking idiot.
Day 14... My second week...
Today, I found a picture in social Media, and urges appears, I was fighting and I was able to get out clean of this tentation...what a relief...
"What lies ahead of you, and what lies behind you, are tiny matters compared to what lies within you." - Ralph Waldo Emmerson.
day 2 complete. it is good to be back!
Day 6/90 checking in.
Nice man. You can do this. Already reach half of your major milestone. Cheers.
Today is day 1. I will keep on going and prepare for my test the day after tomorrow.
Day 1/90. Mood is great. Positive outlook on life and started smiling more with no particular reason.