Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
I'm still doing good bc I have stuff to do.
Relapse again, I have to achieve 3 days and then break my 5 days record.
So it's day zero again and round 5 starts. Nice weekend everybody
Day 22 ,
one day at a time and one urge at a time .
All the best guys
I failed on day 34. Day 0 again
Day 3/90 Checking in. Planning to do pushups everyday. Trying to increase my pushup count.
Day 37 check in!
Well done mate you are doing great!
Challenge start: 25.05.2019
Longest streak:26 days
New start of no PMO: day 0/90
Cold shower:31 days
Running: day 1
Daily prays : day 0
Day 3/90 Successful.
Still lot of pain/numbness down there, gonna have to stick through this until I get better
Watching my behavior very closely this time, sometimes thoughts lead to actions and vice versa and creates a ripple effect in my life so if I don't start it won't lead to misbehavior later on
Have a good day
Day 1 here we go no urges so far
Date started: Jan 25, 2019
Day 161/164 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102)
Day 62/90 consecutive no PM
Day 164 no alcohol or caffeine
Day 41 of weight training
- I realized after reading a long entry yesterday on how to abstain from PMO that I am guilty of objectifying women still and need to stop
- he mentioned a dopamine rush can be reached just by the novelty of an internet search
- my addicted brain has been getting me to look at what I consider now to be P-subs while on FB etc.
- I am not considering it a relapse though because I have not pursued nudes nor have I touched myself while looking
- the images I inadvertently wind up looking at are mostly cute girls
- I am more aware now this is objectifying women and need to stop
- if I don't, it might easily escalate into nudity, soft porn or even real porn as it's a slippery slop back to the pit of full blown addiction
- thanks for your post yesterday @RiseToGreatness
Day 27/90 check in. Good luck you all
Day 15 no pmo, day 24 no masturbation. Every time I start this challenge over I have a wet dream phase which is always weird and shitty but a sign of progress. Happened day 13. Going strong
Had a fall. Not concerned. Is what it is.
Ordered some probiotics that are supposed to help with anxiety and depression. They came in five days ago and I started taking them. Been eating foods with probiotics for over a month. The foods have been helping lots but since I started taking these capsules! Man! I did not know I could feel this awesome. Not even close. I am also seeing clearly. It's hard to explain but I seam to have more authority over what thoughts and emotions I listen to. That's good news for an addict. It's weird. I actually feel like I have a free will. I guess I never really had one. I was totally run by my emotions.
I guess it takes about a month for them to really start working. I can't wait. I already feel way better.