1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i Need Gains

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Khufu, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    yeah the body uses so much nutrients an stuff to re produce sperm after relapsing , i know in north american we no longer eat to survive we eat out of luxury, i dont know what to call it we eat cause it excites us, so we assume everything we eat has to taste delicious , i realize not everything i eat has to satisfy my taste buds ,im gonna have to at food without the fatty,salty, sugary sauses, etc

2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    26 days without P and M, today is rest day, go for walk an stretch cause boy my body is still hella sore, i slept good, but ive been having showers when i got home, i was touching myself, i was thinking of the sexy poeple back at the gym, this is a challenge so im going to take showers at the gym, it actually feels good when i head to the gym and being at the gym,today just gonna go for brisk walk,show up at the gym to use their massage machines ,over and out

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    got back from gym, treadmill, cycle machine, stretches, i signed up for free session with personal trainer , our intro session is tomorrow, i never done this before, ive been hitting the gym since grade 11 and the far ive gotten is just look average normal, im ready to invest in myself, i can invest in a good package, even when the time is up ive still learnt the things the trainer has shown me,this would be way out the ordinary for me ,chiming out

4. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    so i need to get that cardio in but long duration cardio,yes you get fit, but your likely to lose muscle mass also,but i want that cardio in, its a good thing my gym has a trolley ,i need high intensity interval training, also the battle rope we have that too,

5. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

How is your gains coming?

6. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    havent weighted in, i well do a weigh in at end of month but right now i feel great, but with the thought about getting a personal trainer has me feeling like im sort of celebrity or somehting which isnt a bad feeling at all

7. the alpha project

Good stuff! It’s a long road to get gains so be patient and work hard.

{Ananta} likes this.
  8. i need gainz as well. *h5's u* lets gaaaaiiinnnn!!!!!!!! since wine aids in weight gain *clinks wine glass with you* (hope u indulge in wine)

9. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    wine is absolutely delicious gain

10. Wannabesaint2

Wannabesaint2 Fapstronaut

It takes along time to see gains it takes years

11. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    got a try out session with personal trainer in afew hours im nervous, excited, an curious, dont know what we well discuss dont know what she well think, dont know what im stepping into,people put out 400-600 a month to lease a benz,audi, so they can say hey everyody look at me everyone im winning,so why not invest in myself, so i can say hey im winning too

12. the alpha project

Riding a Benz is a thrill but it is no match for a stallion. Plain and simple. You’ll get way more out of a hot physique than you’ll ever get out of a hot rod.

Leader of ME and {Ananta} like this.
  13. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    got back from my session and we didnt even do heavy wieght lifting and i already fit like dying i was so exhausted , she gave a moment to rest but realistically i felt i needed 10 mins to rest i was so worked, one goal is we agreed we could get a 20lbs weight on, but id be surprised if im able to get just 6-8 lbs on,attentive meal plans well be sorted out of course, i well be investing in the basic package tomorrow and after tht package is done if im impressed with results it well be part of my lifestyle

14. 36757E7C-331E-456D-A70A-243B67BD0A04.jpeg 1933EF34-EA72-4675-8EAB-4F1D9D3859F1.jpeg
    is this gud for gainz?

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

The protein to carb ratio isn't great, it's kind of misleading to advertise them as "protein" bars. This is a good snack though, much better than a candy bar.

boichy and Coffee Candy like this.
  16. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i would say it was good for gains cause its peanut butter in there with high calories are you eatting that right now, does it taste good

17. Yaah, I think so too, and theres dark chocolate, I heard thats good for gainz too. It's delish, thx for ask.
    I think it's not bad, but if anyone has any suggestions for (affordable) American food for gainz please send 'em my way, por favor

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2019
    Deleted Account, {Ananta} and boichy like this.
  18. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

If you want the real gainz, eat six tins of tuna a day, 120 grams of protein is nothing to scoff at :^)

19. Even if I did I would lose it (due to vomit)

20. loneranger808

loneranger808 Fapstronaut

try a table spoon of honey( cold pressed or the highest quality ) in a cup of hot milk before bed . ( research it too )

{Ananta} and Coffee Candy like this.