Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

41.1%
  2. Out!

1.8%
  3. Want in!

57.1%
  1. Pedro.kills

Pedro.kills Fapstronaut

Your fine bro, you don’t look at girls at the mall when they walk by? Or at the beach or swimming pool? Shit happens.

Just know this, that type of behavior leads to a relapse. You may get away with it once or twice, but before you know it you’ll be PMOing. Just remember that’s your body and mind wanting to be a MAN. Go out and meet that Greek goddess instead of being a weirdo jacking off to one on your computer. Meet her, find her, love her like the god you are! Good decision to look up dead women right after jajaja Fucken good idea lol

I almost just went down that route too. I was checking out this show on google about these losers that get sucked in by hot Columbian chicks. Oh boy the chicks was hot.. Thought about por hub but then realized I’ll just go talk to some chicks at the gym tomorrow instead of listening to metal and walking around like an asshole. You know what I’ll just go to Columbia next week!! Then logged in to Nofap, and your share saved my day. Brotherin unite!!

Keep nocking fucken heads!

MAJOR OUT

2. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Checking in, back to day 14 again. But progress has been good and relatively smooth! I'm putting it down to education, reading Pema Chodron's book on The Places the Scare You: A Guide to Fearlessness in Difficult Times - I recommend it!

BMHoff likes this.
  3. Brothers in arms I guess :)
    Happy that my post saved someone!

Pedro.kills and |Gon| like this.
  4. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

5. streakdejected

streakdejected Fapstronaut

Day 7

6. Gentle man

Gentle man Fapstronaut

FINALLY the first high rank
    30 days
    sir @MASTER MONK
    I deserve promotion to Captain

comrades a good advice whenever you are not sure if an event is a relapse . Then just it is not a relapse and You MUST keep going on because your brain will not benefit from this questioning . there is no point in being depressed about it and falling in a real relapse ..
    You may name it crisis .So refresh your strategies against PMO .
    The earlier to solve crisis is better because by time you might fall in a relapse .

7. have got a feeling my heart is sad or maybe i am
    its not a normal feeling i know much about
    there's a void in my emotions
    i guess the only way to understand that is continuing this so i can see myself

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  8. pak_assassin

pak_assassin Fapstronaut

Add me in !
    It's my day 0 (relapsed today ).
    Just found this.
    I am a slave for now :p

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  9. you didn't relapse but of course you have a hellish time by now and u have to be extra carful - think of it as peaking in a pandora box
    i had these days in my 6 years experience of nofap - most of the time it lead to relapse but there were times it encouraged me go on back to 2016 i had 80 days strike just thanks to a similar situation

10. Thanks for sharing your experience!

|Gon| likes this.
  11. Unspeakable

Unspeakable New Fapstronaut

12. astrobear

astrobear Fapstronaut

Day 35 Check-in!

Check-in counter: 21 - started on Day 15

Coffee Candy and |Gon| like this.
  13. n1trickpony

n1trickpony Fapstronaut

Day 59!

welcome to the army!
    you too, welcome!

14. |Gon|

|Gon| Fapstronaut

My Journal
    check-in, day 0, i relapsed 3 times. I hate when it happens ...

MONSTER MONK and MadJackMcMad like this.
  15. BMHoff

BMHoff Fapstronaut

We are here for you! Reach out, tap into the strength of the community. Remind yourself of your goals for motivation. Make a 1% change. Progress is not linear, my friend. As your signature says, never give up!!!!

Also, day 11 check in. I'm inspired by every person who posts on here and each person who supports one another. I appreciate all the likes I receive and see other people receive!

Gentle man and MadJackMcMad like this.
  16. Assad-The lionheart

Assad-The lionheart Fapstronaut

17. MadJackMcMad

MadJackMcMad Fapstronaut

Keep fighting, the battle isn't over yet!

Gentle man and Coffee Candy like this.
  18. MadJackMcMad

MadJackMcMad Fapstronaut

19. Believe in Yourself | Never give up.

it happens and its you who can put an end on it - to be honest the only person in this battlefeild is you Its You Vs You - to win you have to overcome yourself

Gentle man and MONSTER MONK like this.
  20. Check in {Day 11} : not much story to be told i was like free i know I'm not yet but i found my camoflage and i love it

Gentle man likes this.