1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I’m doing good, wbu?

2. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Yeah thats not good. Push yourself back on the track. Maybe we will duel again sometimes.

Well I'm open now. Lets do it.

3. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

@Dominikfhj I'm good brother, on vacation now so things are nice and calm.

Merry Christmas brothers! I wish you all the best! For those of you who do not celebrate, be well and I wish you the best as well!

Dominikfhj, Talz, Toni7 and 1 other person like this.
  4. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Let's do this.

5. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Yeah when i think of it, i just realize something are indeed off, embrace masculinity,, going to the gym, exercise, and pray
    thank you my friend

Redemptionisrequired, Talz and Toni7 like this.
  6. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Merry Christmas to you too and all the others :D
    I know the feeling. I'm on vaccation too.

Okey. Are you ready?

7. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

That's right brother! Make sure you keep up with your other goals, nofap is only one part of all this. You can have a masculine new year, 2023 is our year!

Merry Christmas to all those warriors celebrating.

8. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Yes I'm ready, hopefully I don't require the 3 day rule .

9. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Okey, I'll be wating. Don't give up on me.

10. Enjoy your life bro while wherever you are, don’t let p destroy your holiday come back rejuvenated

11. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Of course. I'm in it for the long run. Day1 complete.

12. Redemptionisrequired

Thank you bro! You too, let's get a good pace starting off in the New Year!

Toni7, Dominikfhj and Talz like this.
  13. check in still going strong fighting

14. jos_neko_kopa

jos_neko_kopa Fapstronaut

Today is day 3. My personal best is 82. I will come back periodically and update the progress, I sincerely hope that the record will fall as soon as possible and we will not stop after that.

15. jos_neko_kopa

jos_neko_kopa Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior You can call me by my nickname, I'm 18 years old and I want to participate. I have listed the rest of the information above

16. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior I would like to join the duels!
    I don't remember exactly how many days my longest streak ever was, but probably around 100 days or so. That was almost a decade ago now, and I kind of quit nofap for many years since then, so I don't really count it. My longest streak most recently however was 40 days, that was back in the November. A couple relapses since then but I am on the day 12 right now!

17. Redemptionisrequired

@jos_neko_kopa and @Ūruz Welcome brothers! You will duel one another, may you both grow from your battle. Your duel starts now!

If either of you relapse within the first 3 days of the duel, you have the option to continue. Once 3 days have elapsed, you are in sudden death. Meaning if either of you relapse, the other will win. You can also choose to wave the 3 day rule right off the bat, meaning you are in sudden death from the get go.

Check in should be done once a week, minimum. If you fail to check in within 2 weeks, you automatically forfeit and lose the duel.

The overall standings of the duels will be updated monthly, at the start of every month.

18. @Redemptionisrequired i freaking messed it up bro, u win I’m so dumb bro I feeling like just I don’t even know anymore.
    If there’s anything, I have a selfish request and I’ll understand if you don’t agree to it but can we have another duel 2023 I feel like your the best man I can do this with and I’ll need a hell of a strong man to get me from where I am now :(, there would be so much pressure not to mess it up throughout the year that’s why I request this.

19. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Checking in my friend

Thank you for being a good friend

20. Redemptionisrequired

Brother, first off, don't insult yourself like that. You're not dumb, things happened and you slipped up. We duelled for 44 days! Something to be proud of.

Also, your request is not selfish at all. I consider it an honour to duel with the Sass King again! I thank you for the compliment, let us both become better men in 2023 and got out of 2022 with a bang. And, of course I accept your duel brother! Stand again, round 1 was just our warm up. Round 2, we'll really set some records. You'll get to that triple digit this time around!

My tip for you would be this, analyze what lead to your relapse. Really delve into the emotions that arose, the obstacles in your life and make a game plan to counter what happened this time. Write it down, the more detail you give to yourself, the better your level of understanding can be. I believe in you brother.

Let's get it.

Toni7, Ūruz, Talz and 1 other person like this.