THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

This is great! I actually heard about that one, and have it on my (too long) reading list! I will now put it higher on that list thanks to your suggestion! It's interesting the stoic principles coincides with the mental aspects of rebooting. I actually never thought about it that way, but now you mention it makes a lot of sense. I would not define myself as a follower of a particular religion. I can't really settle for a "package solution" when it comes to belief, but maybe I should. What about you, are you religious? As for books, one book that has helped me immensely is "Rebooting as the Best Remedy" by Soaring Eagle. It's translated from Chinese and is free to read on the web (I think it's also linked to in this forum).

Also, I have to admit I peeked at psub-like material tonight (no P or MO or anything), but I will still reset my counter, as for me it counts as addictive behaviour. As this is a hardcore no PMO challenge, including psubs, I want to give you this victory. Congrats. I'm up for a rematch though, as I still think I can beat you. But if you want to face a tougher opponent, I completely understand.

Last edited: May 4, 2023
  2. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

@KingPiece checking in
    What is the current record do you know? I was thinking of starting a countdown to it.

3. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

4. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

checking in for day 35 of this duel!

how’s the studying going on @HiddenWarrior - will it help you beat me?

Toni7, HiddenWarrior, Talz and 3 others like this.
  5. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Id love to challenge you to that… but I’m not convinced @HiddenWarrior will make it to 90!

Toni7, HiddenWarrior, Talz and 4 others like this.
  6. Check in for today, no annotations.

7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

8. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

Day 12 Check-in. @Toni7

Toni7, Ūruz, HiddenWarrior and 2 others like this.
  9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

No i aint religious.
    Do you have a link to that book you recommended?
    Cmon i know you can do better i dont feel victorious bro, lets go another round!!

10. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Ahaha, good one. We're at over two weeks mate. Don't forget, we're here to set the record of the longest duel. Don't go relapsing on me brother. We're going to set duels of nofap history.

@Kratos_GOW Ryan Holiday is a good person, stoicism has so much to teach the world. I listen to his discussions on occasion. Although, I garner more from reading the meditations by Marcus Aurelius and Seneca letters from a Stoic(Which is my next read)

Toni7, Ūruz, HiddenWarrior and 3 others like this.
  11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yeah i find them incredibly successful among many other things.

12. ILL-MAKE-IT

ILL-MAKE-IT Fapstronaut

ok I hope U ve got everything Sorted out..alright Duel is on again..I ll check in every morning again..GL

13. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

Aights, let's go!

Here's the link: Rebooting as the Best Remedy (rebootremedy.github.io)

14. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

15. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

16. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

@KingPiece checking in.
    We will break the old record on May 26th. Meaning 21 days to setting the new record. Exactly 3 weeks.

17. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

Checking in @Reghu
    I look forward to it :emoji_relaxed:

18. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 36 of the duel with @HiddenWarrior

I know he’s away and busy with exams… but a bit weird being in the ring on my own for this fight whilst I wait for him to return!!!!

I’m just gonna party on my own whilst I wait firm him to return to the ring as I’m on 7 whole weeks today and 50 days tomorrow!! Longest ever I’ve gone!! Woohoo!

Phoenix Beyond, Ūruz, Talz and 7 others like this.
  19. @Hero: HOPE check in
    How have you been?
    I see you started that percent thing in the status again! Nice!