1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Push-Up Daily Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Superman#, Apr 2, 2020.

1. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

2. 13/08/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my workout & before my breakfast.

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

My warm up is, with 1kg I do;

100 Zercher Squats

100 Deadlifts

100 Over Head Presses

Using the Iso-Trainer:
    https://www.worldfit.com/product-page/iso-trainer

Doing my own version of this routine

Which are;
    Zercher Squat Bottom Position:
    Strength: 3 set of 3 secs
    Strength/Hypertrophy: 3 sets of 6 secs
    Hypertrophy: 3 sets of 21 secs

Deadlift Bottom Position;

Shoulder/Over Head Press Bottom Position:

Doing the tension like this;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Strength/Hypertrophy 6 secs 90%

Hypertrophy 20-45 secs 60-80%

Also did 20 push-ups

I tried to have the set up of my Iso-Trainer to be simular to the Iso-Flo with just one buck to adjust the strap amd not sure if it works with the Iso-Trainer or I just need to be adjusted for it. Both Iso-Trainer & Iso-Flo are good both having pros and cons. Though not sure which one to suggest is better.

3. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

4. 14/08/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my workout & another after my whole workout.

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

Gone back to my other warm-up as now back in the room I normally exercise in. Though I'm thinking of doing the 100 reps after my main routine.

Using the Iso-Trainer:
    https://www.worldfit.com/product-page/iso-trainer

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Didn't feel too good day as I pmo before working out and was doing other stuff before, where I worked out in the late afternoon. I also ate before working out and didn't feel comfortable & was in a rush so I didn't do any push-ups

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    Buddhism Is True and palindromo like this.
  5. 15/08/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my workout & before breakfast

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

https://www.bullworker.com/product/iso-flo/

I realise I forgot to mention I've used a different product, so I'll make sure now that I mention which one I'm using. Or should I not bother?

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Feel a lot better today than yesterday. Decided to change my warm up routine to back what I did before is to see which is better and my body going through doms because of the high reps.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    palindromo and Buddhism Is True like this.
  6. 100 pushups on yoga blocks. 25 pull ups.

palindromo and BillyBobBoBoBo like this.
  7. allmedscare

allmedscare New Fapstronaut

Push ups is one of the way of exercise. But its very effective to maintain and live healthy life. Exercises have their own importance of health benefits. It helps burn unwanted extra calories and maintain body weight.

8. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

9. Sinbad

Sinbad Fapstronaut

30 regular push ups
    + 2*30 diamond "

3*20 handstand "

Buddhism Is True and palindromo like this.
  10. 16/08/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my workout & after my 100 reps routine

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Then after that I did 20 push-ups then took what I was doibg shortly for my warm up, with 1kg to do;

100 Dumbbell Goblet Squats

100 Deadlifts

100 Over Head Presses

Going to try and make this more of a thing.

palindromo and Buddhism Is True like this.
  11. Against a wall or free floating? I am not sure I could do even 1.

10 minutes of jump rope
    50 pushups on yoga blocks
    25 single block pushups
    25 chin ups
    about 15 minutes of ring fit adventure, recovered the blender and set new PBs in five mini games.

palindromo likes this.
  12. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

13. Dude, your consistency is just insane! Much love! Good luck and I hope you will never lose your motivation to work on yourself.

14. Feel sick today, so I'm not going to workout today hope I'll feel better tomorrow.

palindromo likes this.
  15. Sadly I did today as I feel sick. Just feeling awful and aching all over.

palindromo and Baltic Man like this.
  16. Have a good recovery!

17. I do wonder if I should of just exercised to keep up the streak. Thinking if it's better to muscle on or if it will cause more issues.

palindromo likes this.
  18. Jimmy Gonzalez

Jimmy Gonzalez Fapstronaut

60 push ups: 30 in the morning, 30 at night

19. 18/08/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my workout & before my breakfast

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Feel better today, thiugh still not feeling 100%, but pleased I was able to exercise today. Decided not to do the extra stuff to over exert myself.

palindromo likes this.
  20. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut