1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

Maybe this can help someone:
    I use de BlockSite app, whenever i try to open a website im not supposed to it asks for my password.

I made my password the following:
    "youarealoserifyoufapafterthis"

It has become a nice filter, so when i reach that state i have that last barrier that reminds me

2. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 11. Had wet dream today. The loss is not much but I do mind the loss. Seems like my body has a long way to go before it recovers from the habit of frequent wet dreams. 4 more days to go.

3. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

4. Day 9 - Woke up in a panic attack last night so sleeping was very difficult.

Slider8 and DRAGON_ like this.
  5. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

No relapse, but I am going back to zero. I took a long look at myself and made some new promises to myself and I want the counter to reflect the new me.

Giving up two days (on only the counter) in exchange for that fresh start is worth it!

6. willingness_to_change

willingness_to_change Fapstronaut

Day 2 after a relatively short relapse from a 32 days streak. Chaser effect, check? Yes, but this won't stop me... gonna do whatever it takes to quit it for good -- daily mindfulness meditation, accountability and everything! Let's gooo!

7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in !
    Super tips followed :
    1)Meditate-done
    2)Eat healthy-done
    3)Training/Workout -done
    4)Read and study rebooting plus other studies-done
    5)Focus on my career-done
    6)Take cold shower-no,not today
    7)Sleep well-done
    8)Pray to god-done and more is coming :)
    You see brothers , it's better focus not on the goal , but on building the network of habits that'd lead you to the goal. And these all are the habits that will set you free if you but embrace them and use them.

8. One of the most wise observations!

9. Relapsed after 150 days. I will restart and try to do better this time.

Day 0!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2021
  10. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Day 4...Checking In...

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Brother , please share with us the circumstances of your relapse,what behaviors had led to it, what lessons have you learned and what is your plan/decisions to prevent the repeat of the same relapse ?

12. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Brothers today I have discovered a weird trigger to arousal. I never before seen it as trigger-it's a sitting cross-legged on the chair, apparently it can create feeling of arousal due to the thighs pressure on the reproductive organs and the best remedy is to correct your sitting posture and sit the way you sit in church whilst praying and thinking about God to extinguish the arousal.

13. Keep up the good work all of you! Stay strong :).

14. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

15. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

16. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

Day 1 complete. I’ve been kind to myself on weekends lately, but not anymore. Took a cold shower, meditated, read a book (two, but only finsihed one) and am going to study after a short break. Taking a break on weekends only makes it harder to stay diciplined on weekdays, and it's two days a week you waste in the long run.

Like @Slider8 already alluded to, results are nothing but a byproduct of healthy habits.