1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. SON GOKU IN

SON GOKU IN Fapstronaut

i want to join this challenge

Mysticalz, MJ93 and Peppy like this.
  2. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Day 4 reporting flaccid for duty sir

Mysticalz, MJ93 and Peppy like this.
  3. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

This warrior here has fallen back down to day 0, especially after reaching 39 days :(

@Kingfisher

Mysticalz likes this.
  4. ws00525859

ws00525859 Fapstronaut

Day 5,I feel so tired this morning when I get up, and then I give myself more time and patience, that sounds a little stupid , but it works, I feel better and relax.
    Last night I wanted to figure out some problem so much so slept too late. Sleep so late is not a good idea.
    [​IMG]

Peppy, Kingfisher and Mysticalz like this.
  5. Mysticalz

Mysticalz Fapstronaut

Day 8
    Record 219
    Hi again I didn't do much today besides look into fitness substances since I already have a thought out plan for my exercise routine. I'm having trouble with it though I know what two things I'm gonna get for sure creatine, and g fuel. Creatine for muscle growth and g fuel for focus and stamina boost to make me workout longer. I just don't know what brand of creatine to get. Besides that I've recently been reading the manga Chainsaw Man it's pretty weird.
    [​IMG]
    See you tomorrow Z Warriors!!!

Peppy and Kingfisher like this.
  6. VD3

VD3 Fapstronaut

Day 1- Low-Class Warrior

Mysticalz, Peppy and Kingfisher like this.
  7. Your progress is not gone! Rise again :). You can do this, watch out for the chaser effect.

8. Day 88!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    MJ93, Mysticalz and Peppy like this.
  9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Story time, You know how urges comes in out of nowhere, crawl from right under your bed and tries to do everything is your power so you fail.
    So next time i WANT YOU TO DO THIS.
    [​IMG]
    Imagine this is the pathway for the urges to crawl out of, and you are the guardian standing on the top.
    Urges will come in all sizes, shapes, thoughts. They are going to do everything in there power to drag you down to the hell you fought so hard to get out of.
    Do you want to get there? HELL NO!
    So the next time you feel the Urges coming up i want YOU to remember this WELL.
    They come up to you are say " Ready to go?"
    And what your answer should be - ?

[​IMG]
    GO THE FUCK BACK IN THAT DAMN WELL !!!!!

10. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

Day 8

MJ93 and Mysticalz like this.
  11. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Day 7:

Picked a time we agreed that the fam would coordinate to head to the beach, then some of them went to the bar and got drunk instead, returning an hour late while the rest of the family waited on them idly. I expressed my frustration and vocalized that it was disrespectful behavior and noticed it immediately created a rift for the rest of the afternoon. I held to my guns tho and released any resentments. Felt somewhat drained and dissociated. Passed out soon following doing the dishes after dinner last night. Today has been low key so far. Been in my element just reading. No major triggers. Stayin open

(悟) Low-Class Warrior ▬Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE
    “Freedom begins with self-discipline.”
    [​IMG]

MJ93, Peppy, Mysticalz and 1 other person like this.
  12. I really like this analogy. I'll try to remember it and send the urges back to the pit they came from when needed.

13. Mysticalz

Mysticalz Fapstronaut

Day 9
    Record 219
    I've didn't do much today. I did finish Attack On Titan. I've need more show to watch or more manga to read so please if have a recommendation please tell me. Besides that I did find a good protein powder but a creatine one yet but I did find a brand called GamerSups they look pretty good to me.
    [​IMG]
    See you tomorrow Z Warriors!!!

ZenYogi and MJ93 like this.
  14. Day 0.
    I failed yesterday. I felt bad about my day at work and unfortunately gave in.
    I edged for some time and then stopped. But then another trigger of loneliness kicked in and I MO'ed.
    I then gave in and watched some more P feeling it didn't matter anyway now since I failed, which is incorrect.
    Two takeaways:
    1. I'll put more emphasis on my mental health, it's paramount at the moment.
    2. I will isolate myself less, it's not good for me. I can start by leaving my room door open more often.

MJ93, Peppy and Fap5tr0naut like this.
  15. SON GOKU IN

SON GOKU IN Fapstronaut

day one :pretty easy

ZenYogi and MJ93 like this.
  16. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

After failing yesterday I'm back on day 1

MJ93 likes this.