1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Day 9.

Still no real battle this streak. I think it will come in the next few days. Stay alert Saiyans!

2. zars

zars Fapstronaut

3. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Yes, that was the guy who was doing it. He was practicing it even though I disagree with it. Technically, it is still allow so I was fine. Like I said, I won't say anything about that matter of O during sex since it is allowed. @Kingfisher already said so himself and you included. I honestly prefer it that way (retaining semen) but I guess everyone is different. I wouldn't recommend it just O to anything unless your married. I see, I won't argue about again if so and so or others say they O during sex here or anywhere. Rules are rules. Any way, for me it is truly Monk mode pure isolation from all sexual activities :emoji_pensive: including my P-sub issues which I am getting better at it. It sucks but it is for my benefit as well. That's all.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
  4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

That's what I would say. I'm expecting attacks a few days before hitting my mini milestone. Let's go Saiyan!

5. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 25. Was very tired today! Dunno if it's a flatline? Or just lack of sleep. I had to take several naps to be able to function
    Gonna try sleeping early cuz drowsiness may be a trigger

6. Day 57
    Sorry for not checking in for past few days.
    This week has been worst. First the sudden peak in urges and then I caught some kind of flu and was bedridden for past couple of days because of very high fever and cough. Urges have finally settled so I guess the tough period is over for a while. This peak in urges taught me that we have to always stay on our guard, one peek trap is as always the strongest(barely escaped it). Holing this week will be better.
    Stay strong and keep training fellow saiyans.

7. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

(悟) Low-Class Warrior ▬Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE
    “Freedom begins with self-discipline.”
    [​IMG]

Reset

8. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

(悟) Low-Class Warrior ▬Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE
    “Freedom begins with self-discipline.”
    [​IMG]

Reset again…

9. SDversionupdate

SDversionupdate Fapstronaut

10. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 12

Feeling good and slept well (finally). Completed my fast (24 hours) and it feels good to fast again. Family brought home more food and there is still dessert (bread and another one I don't know the name). So yes, I can eat them because I need the calories including sugar (obviously in control of it) for the gym. The dessert at home weren't too sweet any way which was good. Gym soon or later.

Surprisingly, little urges especially during my fast. It was not easy in the first 6 - 8 hours somewhere around there. Loneliness & boredom came in as well. Insomnia can get to me on a fast. But thankfully, I wasn't horny at all or barely during the fast. I was expecting it but barely came in. It was creeping up but I was fighting and kept it at bay. Going to restart and start another fast again within the day. I want to do another one.

I have to be careful with fasting because it will increase my urges and it will give me insomnia if I'm on it. I have to be careful how much caffeine I am consuming during a fast. On top of that I am no SR/no PMO. I have been getting withdrawal symptoms with lack of sleep, possibly insomnia (I think I have been experiencing it as of right now), and some anger coming in.

@Redemptionisrequired Wait is Tilopa is the same person using modern milerapa?

Keeping my eye out.

Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
    Toni7, MJ93, Revanthegrey and 3 others like this.
  11. zars

zars Fapstronaut

Check in day 320.

12. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Day 10.

They are here, today I'm battling with some of the nofap enemies (Frieza Soldier race).
    It's an easy battle but I must not lack.

[​IMG]

Kingfisher, Toni7, MJ93 and 3 others like this.
  13. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

88 Days Free of PMO.

Overall replenishing rest yesterday. I take action today once more. Meditation, exposure, workout, reading and study.

To the brothers that relapse, please take your time an analyze what lead you down the path of relapse. What emotion were you feeling? What were you up to prior to getting to a relapse? Addressing your triggers is key to moving forward.

Keep training!

@DRAGON_ Sorry to hear you had a tougher week brother, but as a Saiyan you have become stronger. I hope that flu leaves you promptly and you are back at your day to day action! Well done on not giving in to those urges!

@LLOYYD modern milarepa and Tilopa are one and the same, you could tell from the writing and the posts/practices. Modern milarepa had been banned for some reason, controversial posts or something. After a bit of time he came back and created the account Tilopa.

Yambo, Kingfisher, Toni7 and 4 others like this.
  14. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Oh I see, I figure it would they were the same person. I only see modern milarepa but Tilopa's account was deleted. You meant Tilopa username was banned?

Tilopa post is still around but it just says "Deleted Account" on the profile. I saved one of them by he linked some of the threads which led to modern milarepa. Modern milarepa is still intact here in the forums. I remember both were here until the username Tilopa was suddenly deleted. Tilopa is nowhere to be found active.

Any way, I find it very interesting and find some points to take away from some of his threads. I will read up some more later when I have the time. I still disagree with his practices for spiritual reasons though. I will talk about that later. Again, I don't want to turn this into a spiritual debate here. I will save that conversation for later.

15. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

Check --Elite warrior
    Be proud Saiyan!
    [​IMG]

16. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

17. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 26. Almost Oozaru.
    Had a wet dream and don't remember what I dreamt

18. Thank you for your kind words. Feeling better today.

Day 58