1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

84 Days Free of PMO.

The last few days have been stressful, but I have managed them with success. Only 1 urge surfaced during those days and I can call out it with ease, although my guard remains vigilant as the temptation demon never sleeps. I have been very productive over the last few days, for that I am grateful.

I had two moments of sadness yesterday, one upon hearing a good friend from the forums leaving and the other regarding a work related matter. I did not run from these feelings, I sat down with them, observed them and forged a solid conclusion/solution for both. This is growth. This is part of all our journeys, to forgo numbing ourselves from discomfort and any emotion that we consider unpleasant. Do not resist those emotions as they will just bottle up and become fiercer. Do not shame yourself for feeling them either, as this is where the temptation demon will strike, it is okay to be angry/sad/anxious, these are all akin to the human condition. Aim to understand why these arise and change what is in your capacity.

Today I plan my regular routine, meditation, exposure, workout, reading and work.

Keep training!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    Yambo, Toni7, Revanthegrey and 2 others like this.
  2. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 8

More to say but I will leave it be. Not much temptations especially at the gym since I gone earlier today.

Keep Training!
    [​IMG]

3. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

4. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

5. zars

zars Fapstronaut

6. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

7. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Today was a day without urges but a day with some withdrawl symptoms. My body was very cold, even when room temperature was 22 degress celcius.
    It happened before and the previous time I went to bed because it was just too cold, then the next thing was scrolling on instagram... you know the drill.

This time I just kept my head cool (lol) and then a burst of creativity came out of knowhere and I write some awesome things down I want to do with my life.

I'm grateful I didn't go to bed and just moved on with the day.

Day 6.

8. Day 7 checking in

Hope you're all doing well

9. jimmypage_25

jimmypage_25 Fapstronaut

Day 2, everything seems to be good

10. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 22. Checking in.

Today someone took me on a guilt trip, his voice was gentle though, no yelling. I tried to give excuses, but it made me look that much more guilty.
    When I came back home it bothered me and I sought comfort. I thought of looking at girls at first, then quickly shifted to watching YouTube to cope.
    A few minutes later, I am realizing that I should not give a f what people think. I made a mistake and that is in the past and it didn't really hurt anyone. I shouldn't dwell on it. Amazing how in the moment I wanted to please the person who pointed the finger, I thought I had grown above that on my nofap journey. Anyway, I'm probably overreacting as the person did not seem ill-intentioned but instead asked a genuine question. I just hope he doesn't go telling others on me. I hope we can forget this and not bring it up the next time we see each other. But really, I should not even care as a saiyan.

11. For sure man. I barely escaped one peek trap. A tough day overall but I barely made it.

Day 54
    Already had a betterment start today. I think today will be a lot better.

MJ93, Yambo, Revanthegrey and 2 others like this.
  12. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 9

Feeling sleepy, I believe I'm not getting enough sleep from yesterday. I might go to the gym later instead of going after writing over here. Read and such then sleep.

I guess I will share this here.
    So I was searching in the Harry Potter Challenge because I was bored. Then I was looking at the ranks. I started thinking, which class is this again? I don't remember. So I search up GRYFFINDOR in google and went to images.

One of the first things I see on the top was an attractive woman wearing a Gryffindor undies top & bottom on sale online. And I was only looking for the uniforms and that showed up on the top?!

This is what I have been saying, this my P-sub. I start searching for something unrelated to adult content/women and this pops up! What the heck?!

Well not today! I won't fall for it!

Ok since this is an Anime challenge. I will share this one as well.

A few days ago, I was watching a guy's live stream channel. He was watching a Cosplay Expo Convention center. Of course, if your into Anime then of course you know ecchi/hentai and such. Sexy cosplay outfits of women dressing up in the Expo convention. So I was searching on Youtube on another channel covering that same convention center event. That Youtuber was interviewing one at her booth and she is an artist. Apparently, she (wearing a mask) is a doujin artist. I don't know much but this is associated with hentai I believe. Any way, I think the Youtuber was saying she is adult doujin artist. So I checked out her Twitter. So far nothing but I saw a few photos of her in a Cosplay outfit. She is has cute face. Then there is another account of hers in the bio, I believe it was her works (adult doujin). Then I went there and it said on the page "Caution: This profile may include potentially sensitive content". Then I said I'm leaving and exit out of that. I know I am going to see P images on there. So atm my Twitter account is deactivated because I did it before resetting and starting this current streak right now. I guess this acted as my "P blocker" since it is still deactivated lol. So I'm saved from that. Thankful & blessed :emoji_laughing: There was other occasion of something similar happen but this one was a unintentionally P blocker for me. So I'm good. Moving on. I still need to reactivate my account & clean it by unfollowing all female accounts that are triggering on Twitter. Just like my Redbubble. Yes, that's me with my P-subs issues. That's all. Saved and I'm glad I did that.

@DRAGON_ Stay strong Saiyan. Sometimes it can get the best of me as well.

Practice every day. It's "Super Saiyan" time.

Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
    MJ93, hewm, Yambo and 2 others like this.
  13. Day 206!

Here is the current ranking list :).

Current Z Fighters:
    [​IMG]

@Dominikfhj (Super Saiyan)
    @Kingfisher (Super Saiyan Blue)
    @MJ93 (Low-Class Warrior)
    @zars (Ultra Instinct)
    @Against_the_demon_in_myself (Low-Class Warrior)
    @DRAGON_ (Super Saiyan)
    @Peppy (Elite Warrior)
    @LeviHS (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Ash2oP (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Ender Atreides (Oozaru)
    @lilsway (Low-Class Warrior)
    Dr. Life rebuilder (Elite Warrior)
    @Toni7 (Super Saiyan)
    @Fap5tr0naut (Low-Class Warrior)
    @GattsX (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Mysticalz (Low-Class Warrior)
    @VD3 (Low-Class Warrior)
    @WestCoast (Low-Class Warrior)
    @unspecif13d (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Baylor (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Hugogabs (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Everythingwillfreeze (Low-Class Warrior)
    @hewm (Elite Warrior)
    @Pathfinder Lazarus (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Tilopa (Super Saiyan Blue)
    @kingdawoo (Low-Class Warrior)
    @primigenius_bos (Elite Warrior)
    @Risingstar98 (Low-Class Warrior)
    Servo_Operator (Super Saiyan)
    @Redemptionisrequired (Super Saiyan 2)
    @ZenMode (Low-Class Warrior)
    @ARCEUS (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Spirali (Low-Class Warrior)
    @neuroplasticity_brings_hope (Low-Class Warrior)
    @leonpheon (Low-Class Warrior)
    @LLOYYD (Low-Class Warrior)
    @RedMink (Elite Warrior)
    @Clearminded_1234 (Super Saiyan)
    @Phantomrider888 (Low-Class Warrior)
    @T2Q (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Whatever_Bro (Low-Class Warrior)
    @1amth3l1ght (Oozaru)
    @cyp77 (Super Saiyan Blue Evolved)
    @SDversionupdate (Oozaru)
    @Yambo (Low-Class Warrior)
    @ZenYogi (Low-Class Warrior)
    @yetrop tropyep (Low-Class Warrior)
    @jimmypage_25 (Low-Class Warrior)
    @SARVANSH (Low-Class Warrior)
    @Revanthegrey (Low-Class Warrior)

Keep up the good work!

Toni7, MJ93, Yambo and 3 others like this.
  14. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 9

pfffff I managed to deal with having an O during intercourse last night. Bleh I still feel bummed about it. But I didn’t relapse with the chaser effect after. So that’s good.

I’m implementing a plan with the misses to do sex every other time we meet up instead of every time. That way our genitals will get a break. It’s harder for me to have sex daily without O than to get a day off to rest between active days.

We usually do it like all day when we go at it too. So, that’s also a factor. It’s like sex three times in a day two days In a row. By the sixth session my will to not O is waning and I’m just tired and losing enthusiasm. Lol

I still like her and enjoy sex I just can’t go forever u know. I’m a saiyan but I’m no Superman :)

my goal is to just be good enough at sex. Doesn’t have to be anything all that impressive just enough to make us both happy is fine

I think pushing it to be super great is just unnecessary pressure on us both

May I maintain my streak and whoever reads this too

MJ93, Kingfisher, Yambo and 2 others like this.
  15. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

If you O during sex that is a reset.

MJ93, Kingfisher, Yambo and 1 other person like this.
  16. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

85 Days Free of PMO.

I had a bout of stress yesterday at work, near the end of the day. It comes with the work, as a leader I see things from a variety of people which translate to work avoidance and this frustrates me. I try my best to advise but I also try to set a boundary. Yesterday, a specific incident at work got to me and made me both stressed and frustrated. This has left me feeling a bit brain foggy today and tired. I will take rest for the day. I suppose the good news is, no urges came forward to attempt to falsely "alleviate" my ails.

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

Keep training!

@DRAGON_ Glad to hear it got better man, just remain vigilant. A relapse is never worth, rekindle your why.

@Against_the_demon_in_myself Hope you're doing well brother!

17. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

18. T2Q

T2Q Fapstronaut

19. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Weird day, struggle with focus. the NoFap costs a lot of energy. Oh well, business is doing great so it doesn't matter that much this month. Self-care is a must and I will see it back in return after a few months in the business. A win-win.

[​IMG]
    Day 7.

20. jimmypage_25

jimmypage_25 Fapstronaut

Day 3