1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Some people don’t count as a reset ty

2. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

I know what you mean. The internet is not safe.
    I had finished a manga chapter and scrolled down to the comments. Someone put a hentai image in the comments. I clicked on next chapter asap.

3. zars

zars Fapstronaut

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

That applies in hard mode? I didn't know it applies in hard mode no PMO? Unless it says O is exceptional during sex on the first page. There is something called none ejaculatory sex is allowed. It's up to @Kingfisher
    Whatever you say buddy.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
    Yambo, MJ93 and Kingfisher like this.
  5. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 9 checking in

I like dbz

Yambo, Revanthegrey, MJ93 and 2 others like this.
  6. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 23. Checking in

Yambo, Revanthegrey, MJ93 and 4 others like this.
  7. From the opening post:

Are you tired of relapsing? You know you have a greater power within you but can't unleash it? Join me in the Super Saiyan Challenge, train hard and become your strongest version.
    Rules are simple: NO PMO.
    (Sex with partner is allowed. How do you think Trunks was born to save the Future?)

I think one should be very cautious with sex during recovery, but it is not a relapse when you use it healthy. In my opinion, unhealthy sex is when one replace PMO with sex.

Day 207!

Yambo, Revanthegrey, MJ93 and 2 others like this.
  8. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 10

Feeling better and felt as if I slept enough. Maybe lack of sleep is kicking in with this semen retention streak going further. Still my anger is kicking in but seems under control atm.
    I went to gym earlier.

I went to go get some grocery earlier (technically yesterday as we speak) where I normally go to and I wasn't expecting much. But there were two females (attractive). One was with her bf and the other was working there in the cashier. I was in a hurry because they were closing. One of the elderly lady was manning one of the cash registers and she was helping out one customer. Then the attractive worker decides to open one register to help out customers and I was available to go there. Then another customer decide to go there instead because she was in front of me. So I let her go first. Went to the elderly lady register helping out with the other customer in front of me. Any way, the attractive worker decides come over and help with my groceries. Just for me to avoid looking at her. Then says she is helping out more customer that are available to help out and my stuff was already with the elderly lady register. I said "Yeah, I don't want to go with you because I think your attractive and I don't want to think of stuff". So yeah lol.

Damn these forces are trying to give my mind to think otherwise. I like the worker more though. Was it strong urges? Maybe if they were wearing something otherwise if you know what I mean. That was that.

News I received with one of the front desk workers in my home gym I usually go to telling me the lady who works in the weekend was gone. A man replaced her. For me, that was a major reasons why I have been skipping the gym lately. Now I am getting back at it. That shouldn't be an excuse but I did that. I should have been going despite of her working there. I didn't see and talk for personally reasons. At the time same, I am still kind of attracted to her so if I am triggered then I have the urge to check her out especially her legs lol. I am so glad she is not there now. Despite this, she liked me (not sure attracted to me sexually but maybe a little) and she is not single any way. Been working there a year before the pandemic started now she is gone again. I liked her but I always had a sense that she wanted to talk a bit more after I was checking out in the gym.

As of now, I have started my fast (IF but more like 24 hour fast). Depending how I feel I will do until 48 hours. This is going to suck going to do this while working out at the gym. We will see because in the past I couldn't do it or handle it. I don't know if it is the right decision but I will see. It will determine whether or not I am serious to get it done or not. Because when I kept doing this, I started getting medium to high urges. So this can make or break for me. If I do fail and relapse then oh well. Then I am not ready getting into a fasting yet. I am type of person who does full 24 hours of fasting not Intermittent fasting. Yes, fasting is just as difficult. Choosing not to eat for the given amount of hours. My fast last at least 24 hours.

Another thing, this will free up a lot of time in my hand which can be dangerous to others here if you were in my shoes. Because sometimes when I eat, I become lethargic at times. That is why I hate eating but there is nothing you can do because we all have to eat at one point. When you have the free time during a fast, now you have the opportunity actually have PMO sessions if your still addicted. Most of you, you can't even handle my situation because I have said in another challenge answering someone's question over there saying I have plenty of time to actually PMO if I wanted to. Now that I am starting a fast then I have even more time in my hand. I kind of know what I need to do with my time but it is still dicey. I want to read/learn more and watch other things that I wanted to do during this time. I know what do in a fast.

So I went to the gym earlier. Then at the last exercises of my workout, I saw one attractive woman at the Leg Press machine. Then another one (who was very enticing because of her outfit) when I was on my on my way to the exit. Now they (women) are showing up again. The past days (while being on semen retention) I started hitting the gym again, barely or none were present which was surprising. I feel like I am dodging them at the last minute which I have the urges to stare or checkout. Second one, was a bit much compared to the first one I saw.

I have said I will fail many times and take many Ls' again (hopefully not this time now) before finally succeeding here. I am serious more than ever so I know I can do this.

Ok, your the boss. I won't say anything then if they say so.

@hewm Yeah, this is what I dealing with on a daily basis. The whole if "You can't look at P" rule can be quite difficult. Sometimes, you come across it without you searching for it. Even if you aren't looking at the wrong places. It happens.

Let's go! If I get this fast going again then this will be my benefit for here and other areas for my life. I am going to expect to be attack more while fasting.

Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
  9. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

86 Days Free of PMO.

Another stressful bout yesterday, low and behold that when I went to bed I had a sexual dream (thankfully no emission/wet dream). My body is going through another bout of withdrawal. I feel tired and my anxiety has also arisen. I intend to take rest today. Thankfully I have a few days off from work.

Keep training!

This is not a reset, orgasm through sex is permitted. Although not recommended if you're needing to reboot or are practicing semen retention.

10. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

There was another person who was in this challenge and the another challenge of mine was having sex (deleted his account) but he was doing none ejaculatory sex though. Which is fine by me. IMO that is a reset for me if O happened during sex. I would do none ejaculatory sex if it were in my case. Well whatever you guys say. It didn't say that in the rules but ok. @Kingfisher already said so. I'll leave it be.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
  11. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 5

I forgot to check in again. Sorry.

12. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

13. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

14. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Day 3:

Back on the horse boys

(悟) Low-Class Warrior ▬Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE

“Freedom begins with self-discipline.”
    [​IMG]

15. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 24
    @RedMink Are you ok ? Didn't see u check in

LLOYYD, Yambo, Revanthegrey and 2 others like this.
  16. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 11

Feeling pretty good but lack of sleep. I hate it when I knock out realizing my computer is still on. Happens plenty of times.

I don't know, feeling like fighting mode like Bruce Lee or Goku :emoji_smirk::emoji_slight_smile:
    Retaining more energy (semen)? Yes please.

Reset and restarted my fast yesterday because I used BCCAs/EAAs during my fast while working out at the gym.
    More to read and such. But I want to sleep more when I go to bed. Gym soon or later today.

No PMO & no looking at food at the same time :emoji_pensive:

Now I am starting for real. Let's go.

Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

hewm, Yambo, Revanthegrey and 2 others like this.
  17. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

87 Days Free of PMO.

Withdrawal is definitely coming forward again, funny that it should as I reach the next milestone once more. (Last time this happened was for about 5-6 days prior to hitting 60 days). I'll wait it out, my brain recalibrates again.

The intention for today is to do some reading and study, meditate and rest for the most part.

Keep training!

@LLOYYD Yes you are referring to Tilopa, who's previous user was modern milarepa. He wrote extensively about non-ejaculatory sex. As for it not being written anywhere as a "rule", it's a staple on the forum. O through sex is typically permitted as it is with a real partner as opposed to the isolation of PMO.

I also, personally prefer semen retention, including non-ejaculatory sex. There is a smaller percentage of people who practice this. I would highly encourage those who are in relationships to practice it, especially if you are going through PAWs, at the very least until your central nervous system returns to normal.

ZenYogi, LLOYYD, hewm and 3 others like this.
  18. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut