1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

Thanks for the piece of advice man. Yeah, going to therapy can really help, I would like to be part of those weekly meetings from Nofap, but I live in Brazil and the dollar here is very expensive.

About having fun, well, I'm studying Japanese now, sometimes a go on skate sessions with my friends and that's all. What about you?

corylife, ZenYogi and TheBluePrint like this.
  2. higor pereira araujo

That's a powerful habit man, I really recommend it.

corylife and TheBluePrint like this.
  3. higor pereira araujo

Thanks, dude. We go this.

4. higor pereira araujo

Checking in - Yesterday I didn't sleep well and didn't eat well, so I felt really depressed, I cried and stuff. But it was a good day because I went to a birthday party and I used my coping skills to deal with my pent-up emotions, and it worked a treat.

corylife, vishop and TheBluePrint like this.
  5. Checkin'. There is no room for mistakes now.

6. jakeFromStateFarm117

jakeFromStateFarm117 Fapstronaut

7. the lostman///

the lostman/// Fapstronaut

starting from 0 hoping to get day 1 im in a very dark spot right now and i don't think i can make it without this thread.

8. the lostman///

some app you can advice to help with this?.

9. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

You’re welcome :) I’m glad it was well received. That’s so cool you’re learning Japanese and skating. I want to learn it too but don’t have time lately cause I’m trying to study for my psychology exam

I can understand how 40$ USD must be a lot in Brazil. It’s kind of a lot here lol. I don’t have a gym membership and workout with a pull-up bar and gymnastics rings in my basement apartment

that’s how I afford things XD Om are you into anime? Any favorites or top five?

10. higor pereira araujo

I`m definitely into anime. I used to be obsessed with Naruto and Dragon Ball, and then I started watching One piece, which is my favorite one. And I`ll study Japanese with Hunter x Hunter, my friend said it`s really really good.

11. higor pereira araujo

Applock and chrome filter. They are amazing blockers.

12. higor pereira araujo

Checking in - Yesterday the withdrawal symptoms kicked in really hard and mercilessly. I felt overtired, really depressed, I didn`t talk to anybody, and I was unproductive in the afternoon.

Yesterday I downloaded some dating apps, got I feel likes and matches, but I found some triggers.

Those apps are really soft when it comes to triggers compared to social media in general, but I know It`s not a good idea to use them. But I gotta act on my dating life, and I feel super unprepared to approach girls, so I start acting from somewhere. What do yo guys think?

13. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

That’s cool. Hunter x is one of my inspirations to try to do handstand push-ups. The main character does some in it tho I haven’t watched it. I just complete Naruto and dragonball l. I’m planning to finish boruto before I get into one piece :)
    Have a good day

14. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 8

I made love with my gf last night after she came home from overseas about two weeks+ we’ve only been dating four months so it felt like a while for her to be gone th at long in another country. I mention this not to brag, even tho I am proud of myself it’s because I rode out the sort of chaser effect. I didn’t PMO or O during sex it’s just all that stimulation makes me feel like PMO sometimes after. But I thought of all my friends here and it helped me :) get thru

15. Checkin'. Accidentally got triggered today but i had a good social day.

16. the lostman///

Day 0 still sorry guys hope to get ir tomorrow

17. higor pereira araujo

Handstand push-ups are so fucking awesome, and I suppose you know Chris Heria... One piece it's legendary, I think you're going to love it.

18. higor pereira araujo

No shame, bro.

19. higor pereira araujo

Yesterday I relapsed, edging, and for that reason, I almost didn't sleep, because of the high energy. So I felt fatigued, had pain in my knee joints, anxiety, and headache. But today was actually good.

20. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Yep I definitely Know Chris. That’s where I figured out push ups form from haha

I’m just working basics right now. All the advanced stuff is too crazy right now :)

That’s cool I only read a little I’m looking forward to it. The humor was starting to grow on me :p

What’s up in Brazil? Are you into UFC? Anderson Silva was my hero as a kid :D