Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Apr 26, 2019.
8 days left
200 days challenge.
Only 185 days to go!
100 day challenge
85 days are still here, ready to be lived by a new me
Goal 10 days, 6 days left
On the road to RYU,
Goal 40 Days, 39 Days left!
It only seems impossible until it's done!!
If you would like to support THE FINAL COUNTDOWN, you can use this in your signature:
|•THE FINAL NOFAP COUNTDOWN•|
I want you guys to share your WHY to beat this bad addiction, what are the reasons you are a part of this challenge and fighting this addiction?
Let's see who got the strongest WHY!!
@Randox @Hardcandy @josbo21 @spaces @bluedragon9 @control your life @komodoro @The Mask! @fg4795 @Infrasapiens @CoolBuddy7 @ShockTheSystem @TheGoldenEra @MM47 @wanttochange @Mr.Chips
I have many Whys
- I've been always the best in class during school and university but I made huge effort while studying (I bet if I wasn't fapping, I would get better results with half effort), I always thought that there's something wrong with me due to the brain fog, low concentration , weak short memory ,social anxiety... Didn't know that they were caused by PMO. I thought that I was born like this and will remain forever in that hellish state.
- I was thinking that PMO will stop when I get married which is totally wrong , it would ruin another person's life and destroy my marriage.
- After going with long streaks and noticing the differences, I realized that I was a walking dead , I wasted over decade without experiencing real life pleasures that couldn't be compared with few seconds of numbness ended with suffering. I felt like a real man ,a problem solver, a people's who loved to listen to , a strong character , a fearless one (While PMOing I was even scared to drive a car), a clear mind as I would join any conversation without overthinking, alive complexion and eyes, strong grip and legs and many more .
- For my loved ones to not let them down and being proud to have me. For my future wife to be the best human for her.
- For my career and high studies .
- For the suicidal thoughts that were visiting me before Nofap.
- To become the best version of myself .
- The most important is for God .
I would say there are many reasons.
• I believe in God, I do not want to be a sinner.
• I want to give everything I can to my family. I love them and do not want disappoint them.
• When I am in the PMO phase I lack motivation so much that I feel almost useless. Plus I easily get angry and my family have to deal with my moods...
• I think of my body and want to be a physically active guy as long as possible and without the motivation I am not able to do even some push ups.
• I think upcoming years will decide what will be my professional future. I do not see much of a success with PMO on board.
So basically there are three connected reasons:
God, family and myself.
I have suffered from PIED, my marriage has suffered because of this, I have done so many shameful things sexually because of my porn and sex addiction, lied to my family and friends, cheated and put everything I have worked so hard for at risk of losing. Not anymore. I’m in control of my life.
78 out 80 Days Left.
Hitman Mode to be the best there is, best there was, and best there ever will be
Day 28 Checking in. How're you all doing people ?
I used to be a very bright kid in class ( and now, I'm in for my holidays ). I still am, I ask my teachers a ton lot of doubts and, I am a very keen listener. This was all pretty effective before my addiction, because after the point of getting addicted to PMO, I began to think low of other female beings I met in my life. I used to consider them as Sex objects, and thought that they can be easily approached. I began fantasizing on almost everyone I met afterwards. My life was beginning to get destroyed slowly, due to my addiction to PMO. I was not able to think clearly. I was not able to talk with much confidence as I used to.
Now, after going on a streak, I am able to help others, listen to their problems, and help them out of it. I have a lot of confidence, so I have no problem going out to talk to anybody out there. I am able to think clearly, make really good decisions, and most importantly, I have a lot of time to do much important and productive things. I am able to see women the way they are. I am able to see the womanly care they possess, the innocence in them, and all the other good qualities. Finally, I can feel pretty much better, than I have felt at any point of time, during the time of my addiction. I can go on, but, the point is, a life without PMO is a life to be lived in ! Let's kick it out of our lives ! Yeah, Let's do this !
Check in sunday
30 day challenge
5 days left
This part is true and the same with me, on a streak we feel less anxious and more confident.
This is so motivational! Thanks for sharing! Stay strong and motivated! God bless you!
I used to be a cool kid.. Very good in school and very good in sports and not bad-looking let's say.. Specially football (soccer for Americans).. A little shy but you know at that time didn't seem a big issue they always say that growing up you would have found your way to overcome.. Then when I got in high school I had a lot more privacy bc I was growing and instead of use it to overcome my shyness I discovered P and since I tend to fantasize about everything anyway I used it to live in a fantasy world in which I did the things I saw while my real life was going worse and worse.. I escaped in my fantasy world my great school grades became just in average bc I felt like I didn't need to improve.. Just finish the school then go home and fap.. my football career(nearly to professional teams at 12) became worse and worse too.. Wasn't focused.. Didn't go to training to fap.. In all these years all my team discharged me and had to go to weaker ones, and the same for university.. Enroll with great grades bc I wanted to prove I was good but after that the same as always.. Didn't studied to fap.. Bad grades.. Since my 23th birthday.. I saw my reflection.. I saw the "man" I was becoming.. I don't want to trigger but I'm ashamed of what kind of P I was watching and has also some problems related to overuse.. so I tried to stopped my shyness was becoming ridiculous Iwas afraid of picking up a phone .. But I was struggling for months and became always more ashamed of myself.. So april 30th took my decision.. Now or never.. Stop fapping.. Take back your life.. Overcome shyness.. Regain my body shape.. get the degree.. Get back to good soccer team(train of professional had gone I know but still can get a good one).. I don't know if I wrote everything I wanted and sorry if it was too long but it was liberating seriously thanks for asking.. I think it was a good step saying all these things
Checking in day 58/60 !
Thank you very much
I totally feel everything you mentioned, thanks for sharing buddy.