THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.4%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 5

As someone said today, there is a study that show if you say "I think I can do it" it means mostly you can do it. You will most likely success. Paraphrase.
    I don't know what study was that.

And that's what I said with confidence when I started this journey. Still training.
    [​IMG]

2. Day 146. Never give up.

@MJ93, welcome back!

3. zars

zars Fapstronaut

4. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I agree, and thank you.

Thank you, brother.

5. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

25 Days Free of PMO.

Feeling good today, I have already been quite productive. Trying to keep making the days count. As always, the recipe for today is workout, meditation, exposure, reading and relaxing.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Keep training!
    @MJ93 Welcome back man, I understand. I wish you would of mentioned this in the group, many could of advised. As @LLOYYD said, never give money to someone online. But scammers will always claim they have hospital bills etc, it's always a sad story they try to deliver. Unless you've been with this person for a while and met them in person, never ever go down that route. This type of scam is called "Romance Scam" look it up online. And chances are it could of very likely have been a man pretending to be a woman, chatting with you. Report the financial loss to your bank. Advise you were scammed, not promising they can do anything but its worth a shot.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
  6. 53- got back in with my workout routine. Glad I can get back into things again!

7. MJ Warrior 93

8. MJ Warrior 93

I know, and I'm really sorry :(

9. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

10. dre.spla

dre.spla Fapstronaut

11. Yo, I get these messages all the time from random people. Like completely random numbers. Every time they want to know me (because it's starcrossed that we met!) I text back "Tiananmen Square 1989" and block.

Dominikfhj, Kingfisher and MJ93 like this.
  12. Day 0
    I start again. Day 5 has been haunting me for like 3 4 times now... I keep falling on day 5...Strong urges arise and some unlucky situation develops and I get defeated. I swear it won't happen again...

Dominikfhj, Kingfisher, MJ93 and 2 others like this.
  13. zars

zars Fapstronaut

14. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

26 Days Free of PMO.

Feeling good again today, I really owe a lot to the Wim Hof breathing method for tackling some of the anxiety I would feel, that alongside meditation has been a powerful ally. I highly recommend both, I've been meditating for a long time, Wim Hof , however, is new for the last month or so.

Today will be an extremely hot day where I am, over 40 Celsius. My aim is to get my workout and exposure out of the way before it gets out of a healthy range with the heat.

Keep training!

@MJ93 Nothing to apologies for brother, I'm glad you're back. You learned a valuable lesson with that engagement, take it in that manner.

Dominikfhj, Kingfisher, MJ93 and 2 others like this.
  15. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 7

I worked out at gym earlier. I seem to get some stares even when I'm there. I don't know, normally I would get stares because I am one of muscular man in my gym (not to toot my own horn). But I feel like I getting a little more and more stares from others because of me being on Semen Retention/NoFap/No PMO. I am became a bit more angrier during and after my workout. One of the main reason for after why I am angry; I got eye contact with another guy at my gym and he gave me a mean look. Even if I was trying to be neutral with my face. So now I'm pissed off.

So lesson for today, get really mad before you go to bed lol...it will make you not want to relapse. And also I was getting small urges prior to going to gym lol. Most of the urges was coming from online. Oh there was attractive woman that was there with her friend and boyfriend (usually a regular at the time that I go to workout. The boyfriend I mean). That was nice to look at. Very nice figure. But fortunately I wasn't super aroused because my arousal deceased a bit during my workout or at least contained. So that was good. So now I'm just mad because the last guy gave me a mean look. So now I mad enough not to relapse lol :emoji_laughing:

To be honest, I am always saying to myself before or during my workout "It's Super Saiyan Time!" I will achieve Super Saiyan over here!!
    Keep training Saiyans!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
  16. Finally made it to Elite Warrior level again.
    I feel relief and calm. I am very happy on this path and want to keep going.
    I started reading a book called "How to break up with your phone", to tackle digital addiction as well.
    I want to be able to be more focused, more present and stop living my life online so much.
    I'll update you guys on what I learn.

@MJ93 welcome back! I have been badly manipulated by a girl in the past as well and it destroyed my mental health.
    I don't know your situation but in my case, I found a qualified therapist doing CBT and he really helped me recover.

@DRAGON_ If day 5 is so hard try to figure a way past it. Analyze your failures and plan to what you learn.
    The easiest way would be to make your day super busy and social so you can't really fail. External circumstances can work to our favor as well!

17. 54! Yesterday I started reading books on developing a plot in a novel, and it gave me some ideas on furthering the conflict in a few ideas I have. I'd like to make this a habit, at least until I move- read through a repository of books on writing, put the notes/summaries aside, and then replace that time with time brainstorming an actual novel. Always fun to see where creativity takes us!