Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Learned how to solve the pyraminx today
Day 2 no M
Day 216 no P
Have a great weekend guys!
69 days done...figured I better post on here after watching trailer after trailer on Netflix, noticed watching one or two that had some racy stuff in there, and feeling that little twinge that I get, that I need to not go down a slippery slope, and be cautious and focused with my time. When the mind is deprived of porn and porn thoughts, it will pornify Netflix trailers! Anyway....Meditated today, took dog for a walk, hit up a support meeting, had a great connection with a friend, worked two jobs, now to read a short bit and go to bed. Just one more day, do good things, think good thoughts...
Sorry to hear that but I admire you that you're here and starting over at it! Now you know a bit more about yourself and what to watch out for, and if you done 50 days once you can do it again and more. Wishing you the best.
Day 16/ 90 .. Lets Win together! i am feeling energetic and motivated more towards my life ...Impossible is possible
Feel free to join the following No PMO August challenge!
Day 554 at attempting this challenge
Day 190 weigh training (M, W, F)
Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol and desserts
I joined this forum 271 days ago. Of those 271 days, I was 236 days without M’ing to P.
Hi everyone, I'm no longer active in this challenge but I wanted to share an experience with you, as this is the thread on which I've been most active during the past months and know the most people.
17 days ago I completed the 90 days no PMO challenge. Going forward the plan has been to keep abstaining from PM while engaging in partnered sex.
It's been a lot of fun doing the latter and no PM wasn't difficult.. until last night. I had been thinking about some camgirls that I used to follow and last night I spent a total of 2.5 hours looking at videos of some of these and other women online. I did not M or O.
So this is a relapse of sorts.. what happened? I can think of several reasons for this:
1. I was very tired from a weeks work and had had too many beers that evening.
2. I was feeling lonely and a little frustrated about a recent sexual experience (even though most experiences have been pretty great).
3. I was experiencing a kind of FOMO about no longer following these camgirls and models, more than real sexual craving although that was a part of it.
4. I've read a bit about exposure to an addicting thing without "giving in" to the stimulus (to MO in this case) being helpful in overcoming addiction.
5. The past few days I had been checking my phone more and more often and this particular evening I was doing a lot of this, which I believe is very similar to the novelty seeking behavior I used to engage in with P.
Above circumstances led me to rationalize looking at nude videos of camgirls and models online.
Even though I didn't touch myself or O, I cannot claim that this was just an exercise in restraint and deconditioning like I mentioned under point (4).
This was about feeding the dopamine beast more than anything else.
So what can I do to prevent this or worse from happening again?
1. First of all I'm going to start the dopamine detox again. No more compulsive phone checking, just the necessary stuff at three set times a day.
2. My meditation habit has been slacking, I'm going to spend more time on meditation again to become more present.
3. I will revisit Mark Queppets Reforged Man course to remind myself of why I've chosen to cut out PMO.
4. I will need to address the loneliness issue: my social life has become a lot more interesting and fun over recent months but I am now having difficulties being alone at home in the evenings.
5. The sexual encounters the past 2.5 weeks have been good but superficial; what I really want is a relationship. This definitely something I need to work towards.
6. I will need to drink less alcohol.
So there it is, I need to go back to basics again and start a new NoPNoM streak today.
Three things that happened today:
I turned an year older.
Reached my second longest streak. My longest being 100 days.
Turned 1 year and 3 days on NoFap.
11 days completed today my health is not okay but no urges towards p i am in control that's good news for me
At last the ring I am fearing happened.
I relapsed very badly.
I was home alone for just half an hour and I relapsed.
I masturbated to porn.
I was on my way to complete day 25..
Feeling very disgusting.
Just for the sake of 1 minute pleasure I gave up the streak...
I don't deserve this...
Starting again Day 0.
Great post. It helps a lot..
Today i broke my record, my longest streak in decades was 19 day
My sleep schedule is messed up, it’s all over the place but hey it’s better than relapsing