[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

2. RaXaZ

RaXaZ Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Almost slipped yesterday Day 16/40

3. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Minor slip up this morning on instagram and touched myself a bit. The reason I will not reset is that in the past I always use the reset as a Free day pass to do stupid things...
    I will just continue my streak and If I do this again I will reset.

Day 17

Vendidad, Bijuu107 and Zori like this.
  4. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

5. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

I had the same at day 17 or something like that. It was realy hard, I already started to edge but then I give it up to edge. The next 2 days was again hard but I was aware as on day 1 and I kept going again. :)

Day 24 - half of my record.

Zori, bromor, Vendidad and 1 other person like this.
  6. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

Day 19.

Almost to three weeks! I know that relapses can happen when you're least suspecting it, but honestly the idea of relapsing right now just seems so crazy. Like, this is awesome. Why on earth would I give up this feeling to return to the haze and guilt of PMO?! Am I horny as hell? yup. Am I fighting urges? yup. But will I give in and ruin the amazing energy and joy I feel making this kind of progress toward a better life? hell no!

Stay strong guys! Hit the gym!

Bijuu107, Zori, bromor and 2 others like this.
  7. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

Relapsed in Day 7
    Day 0

Last edited: May 28, 2021
    Vendidad, Bijuu107, JimSwe and 2 others like this.
  8. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

9. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Day 72

Urges made a visit again. And it's only because of a wet dream (nocturnal emisson) few days ago.
    When this happens the prostate expands and there's more bloodflow down there. This activates the nerves in/around the prostate which makes it not only easier to get it up, but urges will be back for 5-10 days which is annoying and that's why many men have a relapse after a wet dream. You must do kegel exercise to stop this.
    You can also do the exercise where you stand up with your feet close to each other and bend forward to touch the floor with your hands (or try to touch if you can't reach the floor) while your legs are straight. This stretches the backside of your thighs/legs and helps prevent wet dreams. Do this before bedtime about 30 times. I haven't really done it yet because I've done other exercises that made me tired but I'll go for it.
    These wet dreams should be less than 3 per month. My goal is complete semen retention where my body absorbes all of the excess semen.

I have lower back pain now again and that's only because of this sexual energy thing. Either the energy is drained from the kidneys or the energy is stuck in the kidneys, that's very common, I think it's the latter. I've been sitting down too much, not proud of it but I haven't been completely lazy either. I've been lifting moving things around in the garage.

The most annoying thing with all of this is that sexual fantasies start to pop up in my head. It's very good in a way though, it's not P-images but normal women and quite innocent mental images but it's not good because whether you ejaculate or not the sexual energy is wasted/drained when having fantasies. So I need to distract myself from these thoughts completely. Save that energy for a potential girlfriend in the future and she will be blown away.

The best feeling during a long streak is where you have lots of energy but have no fantasies at all, no sexdrive at all, but you have sexual function (no ED), and your heart is open and activated. You're then what I would call free. I've been there but not for a very long time. That's the ultimate feeling of all feelings. Better than any urges or O's in the world. Urges can feel like walking around with a heavy ball and chain attached to your ancle.

When you know how it feels like to be free from the urges, and have this open heart energy you've entered a whole new reality.
    When you've been there you don't want to go back. Ever. I promise you. Find out yourself.

bromor, Vendidad, Bijuu107 and 2 others like this.
  10. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

It's been a while since I posted.
    Day 26

Bijuu107, bromor, Vendidad and 2 others like this.
  11. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

12. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Your avatar image is on a whole different level. First I thought it was your dog then, oh wait, it's his hand!

Zori, bromor, Vendidad and 2 others like this.
  13. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

Day 20.

Yesterday was a breeze. I felt urges for sure but I kept busy, worked hard at work and at the gym, and went to bed early. I slept very well. My morning wood was teasing me when I woke up, but I was the bigger man and ignored it.

This weekend I'm going to a house with some friends for a few days, so I should be distracted enough to breeze past three weeks without a problem. Next up, three months.

14. Ubermen

Ubermen Fapstronaut

Same here. Belated Congratulations on 30!

15. dieguex

dieguex Fapstronaut

Day 7. Still strong.

16. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

Thank you for the hint with the wet dream. One of my problems at day 17 started because I had the urges in the night and I couldn,t sleep. It reminds on this.

Day 25.

Zori, Ice22, bromor and 1 other person like this.
  17. RaXaZ

RaXaZ Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Fucked up on Day 17, progress still was made! Lets go on

Bijuu107, Zori, Ice22 and 2 others like this.